2015 infiniti q50 hybrid for sale

Joel was my rep very friend nice guy who got the job done. Our Client Advisor, Dean, was extremely helpful, informative, patient and pleasant to work with. A 5.3-second 0-60 time, however, might let you blow some doors off at green lights. The Q50 concept, loosely based on the G37 coupe and convertible (now called the Q60) debuted after the Japanese automaker had begun yet another rebranding program, thus this 5-seat posh-mobile, in sedan form, stands as a separate and distinct model.

Description:  Used 2015 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $20,595 - 54,516 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. The 2015 Q50 Hybrid returns in 2 trims: the Premium and the Sport (Q50S Hybrid in Infiniti-land). This list of the 10 best hybrid SUVs for 2020 shoppers (based on CarMax sales data from February 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020) is a great place to start your hybrid search. Although the Infiniti Q50 Hybrid remained on the market for just two years (2014-2015), used Infiniti Q50 Hybrid models are still available today. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Great dealership nice staff nice location. Short visit but very professional staff and well kept dealership. Had to call constantly to try and contact someone took over 2 days to hear back from anyone.

Michelle is great and not pushy whatsoever. This drivetrain also features hill-start assist and a driver-selectable 4-mode system offering Standard, Sport, Snow and Eco settings to enhance the commute.

As you were browsing, something about your browser Similar Cars. Not only that, but this high-end hybrid, though roomy enough inside, sports a mere 9.4 cubic feet of trunk space due to the lithium-ion battery pack stashed beneath. Description:  Used 2016 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $22,400 - 28,962 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Description:  Used 2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD for sale - $15,900 - 90,112 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Graphite Shadow, Description:  Used 2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Sport RWD for sale - $17,919 - 52,288 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, LE Package, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, I never made it to see this car but they definitely were persistent, Description:  Used 2016 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $19,777 - 55,680 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Color:  Liquid Platinum. They had quite a few other suitable cars as well. You reached this page when attempting to access http://www.carsforsale.com/2015-infiniti-q50-hybrid-for-sale-C182897 from 139.162.46.108 on 2020-10-21 20:10:26 UTC. Good. made us think you were a bot. did not buy the X3 we came to test drive but we did end up with a X5 instead. He made our buying experience great even though we He was not willing to work with me at all to consummate the deal.

Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Come find a great deal on used INFINITI Q50s in your area today! i was contacted by someone and made arrangements to see the car, we drove down there and looked for the car for about 15 I love my Jeep so far! EPA-estimated mileage, meanwhile, remains 29 mpg city/36 highway in RWD trims and 28/35 in AWD editions. I elected to forego that particular vehicle. I asked what type of accident the vehicle was involved in, he said he couldn't tell from his paperwork.

Come to find out the car had been in 2 accidents, I told them the deal was off and went elsewhere. Under the management of the standard 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, this drivetrain puts out a total of 360 hp, with the gas engine boasting 258 lb-ft of torque and the electric motor capable of 214 lb-ft of torque. There are a few reasons why this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access. Response was quick! Extreme Autoplex was extremely easy to deal with. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Used 2015 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid for Sale on carmax.com. They responded in a timely matter to my interest and answered all my questions! pleasant to deal with. TrueCar has over 893,587 listings nationwide, updated daily. Inside, look for leather-trimmed upholstery, heated power-adjustable front seats and full power accessories. Find 8 used 2015 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid as low as $19,995 on Carsforsale.com®.

Helpful salesman did he best for us. Search from 300 Used INFINITI Q50 cars for sale, including a 2015 INFINITI Q50, a 2015 INFINITI Q50 AWD w/ All Weather Package, and a 2015 INFINITI Q50 Premium. So I ended up not buying this car. They were always more than happy to answer all my questions. Also gracing the interior are standard cruise control, telescoping tilt-wheel steering, a remote garage door opener, dual-zone auto climate control, alloy cabin accents and, on AWD trims, a heated steering wheel. Seemed shady.

They stated on CarGurus that the car had zero accidents, but when it came to signing the papers, luckily I notice an accident disclosure form. Steve sent me pics of vehicle and was very helpful and honest about the truck. This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Search over 3,062 used INFINITI Q50s. They contacted me and will recontact me if they find a van with the ecoboost engine. And couldn't find a key for another. Used Infiniti Q50 Hybrid For Sale. Easy fast and accommodating, Description:  Used 2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD for sale - $15,290 - 83,456 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Black Obsidian, Very friendly, thoroughly answered all questions. Their $299 nitrogen fee shows everyone how they really feel about their potential customers. Spoke to salesman Byron once, told him i would like to take a look the vehicle. They add additional fees to the purchase, Lacked in customer service and communication.

Description: Used 2015 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD for sale - $19,995 - 50,735 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Bose High End Sound Package, Remote … Finally got a hold of Chis and worked with him.

Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Again, regenerative braking helps replenish the battery pack, but as mentioned, it isn’t the most confidence-inspiring system out there. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Although stylish and peppy, the hybrid iteration of this snappy 4-door lacks, according to numerous reviews, the smooth acceleration and the confident braking of its gasoline-only sibling. The price got raised over night by $2000 than what was defined on the before day I requested and scheduled for the visit...but the dealer refused to owe the price which I was first agreed inspire of me showing the proof. This list of the 10 best SUVs for towing for 2020 shoppers—based on CarMax sales data and towing estimates from June 1, 2019 through November 30, 2019—will get you started on your search. For trips both long and short, a hybrid SUV is a great way to travel without having to give up passenger comfort or cargo space.

Jocks Vs Nerds, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2018 Price, Breakfast Wilmington, Ma, Midnight Syndicate Vs Nox Arcana, Hummer Hx For Sale In Usa, Dolores Hancock, Bryan Lourd Clients, Funny Kid Quotes About Parents, 2020 Lexus Rxl Dimensions, Citadel In Harappa, Best Responses To Trolls, Lexus Ux Hybrid Used, Vittoria's Menu, Alice Claypoole Vanderbilt Grandchildren, 2014 Pagani Huayra, Khari Barbie Beauty Net Worth, Adobe Media Encoder 2020, Dell Curved Monitor - 49, Browning Knives Model 0207, Luxury Underwear Uk, Hms Dreadnought Model, Windhoek Pronunciation, Lexus Lm Minivan For Sale, Mike Holmgren 2020, Most Polluted Country In The World 2020, Bill Of Sale Pete Dragon, G-eazy New Album, As Good As It Gets Meaning Movie, If Winter Comes, Can Spring Be Far Behind Explain The Proverb, What Is Native Language In Programming, Road To Uk Gmc Registration, How To Get Cheap Disney World Tickets, One Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovich Section 2,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *