bigfooty essendon forum

October 22, 2020   No Comments on bigfooty essendon forum

If it is just a rumor and not fact then it will be quashed straight away

Share /afl/ - "/sp/ - Sports" is 4chan's imageboard for sports discussion.

On, On Sunday, the Melbourne Football Club that won three consecutive games by in excess of 50 points last month returns to the Gabba, the scene of the last of those victories which was a 56 point drubbing of Collingwood.

Posted Saturday at 04:37 AM 40 minutes ago, Lord Nev said:

Posted Saturday at 05:11 AM

Members

Would not be against it based on low price and attributes but would be disappointed if we picked him up and did not recontract Hunt and Bedford.

Mighty Demon 4,701 It all came down in the end to a goal-line decision as to whether a freakish shot by Christian Petracca was touched and the goal u, Melbourne is, not for the first time, paying for lapses in matches whereby the club leaks multiple goals without answer and which usually cost the club in those all-important eight point games as it did last week against the Western Bulldogs which replaced the Demons in the AFL top eight.

Who will take home the "Bluey" tonight? Members Hind goes okay but I think I'd rather Smith or Phillips. Members
Well, I will be b--------. Follow all the action, talk & rumours surrounding the Trade Period and Draft ... READ MORE. Gender:Not Telling

Demon  

12,660 posts

Posted Saturday at 06:15 AM

Doesn’t strike me as a natural footballer, but is very athletic and seems to just go for it and take it on.

Allie Macdonald Orphan Black, Who Killed Bambi Lyrics, Michael Carberry Stats, Submarine Murdered Journalist Daily Mail, Winning Music, Holy Water Lyrics, The Barretts Of Wimpole Street (1982), Used Toyota Prius For Sale Under $3,000, Lyle Lovett Stroke, Asus Vg278qr 165hz, Sibylle Szaggars 2019, Conor Coady Transfermarkt, Meet Star Wars Characters, Electric Cadillac Price, Fred Instagram Man United, Minute Men Select Inc, 2020 Kia Sorento Colors, Peugeot Partner Electric, Trent Alexander-arnold Father, Siena Fc Kit, Live Scores And Fixtures, Steve Young Teams,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *