bmw used car hk

October 22, 2020   No Comments on bmw used car hk

Check out the qualities of our certified used vehicles for yourself! Excellent condition car with 7 seats - rear seats fold down for great space. The ultimate in exclusivity and individuality. Great price.

Build to cater models that are not yet covered by Agility, Balloon Hire Purchase is a versatile payment option with monthly payments significantly lower than standard Hire Purchase/Finance Lease. 5/F Yat Fat Building, - Full BMW service records Experience the world of Mercedes-Benz lifestyle and culinary experience.

豊富な在庫からあなたの望むBMW認定中古車をみつけられます。多彩な検索機能でご希望の1台を簡単に調べることができます。, 時を経ても深い魅力を持ち続ける。BMWならではの高品質なクルマを、大きな安心とともにお届けすること。BMW 認定中古車が、つねに高い支持をいただいてきた理由はそこにあります。そして今、BMW Premium Selection、BMW Approved Car、BMW Used Carという3つの選択をご用意。個性溢れる豊富な選択肢の中から、あなたに相応しいBMWを。, ■BMW Premium Selection ハイボルテージ■最大100項目の納車前点検■検討中のクルマはその場で乗って確*■365日24時間エマージェンシー・サービス■据置価格を設定し利用できるバリューローン, 高い品質と充実の保証内容で選ばれてきた、信頼の「BMW Approved Car」■1年間保証(1年間走行距離無制限)■最大100項目もの納車前点検■365日24時間エマージェンシー・サービス■据置価格を設定し利用できるバリューローン, 高性能・高品質を長く維持し続けるBMW車だから提供できる「BMW Used Car」■6ヶ月間保証(走行距離5,000km以内)■法定12ヶ月点検相当の納車前点検■365日24時間エマージェンシー・サービス, すべてのBMW 認定中古車は、所定の納車前点検を実施。BMWならではの「安心」をお届けします。「最大100項目の納車前点検」BMW Premium SelectionとBMW Approved Carは、最大100項目のポイントを徹底的にチェックしています。エンジン、トランスミッション、サスペンションはもちろんのこと、マフラーやエアコンなどの電気系統やコンピュータ・システムなどを詳細に点検します。交換基準に達した部品があれば、BMW純正部品だけを使用し整備した後にお客様にお引き渡しします。「法定1年定期点検項目の納車前点検」BMW Used Carは、法定1年定期点検項目をチェックしております。, BMWだからこそ実現した残価設定型プランや、お客様のライフプランに合わせ最適なお支払期間をお選びいただけるプランなど多様なニーズにご満足していただけるファイナンス・プランをご用意いたしました。, 月々のお支払額を下げるため、据置価格は2年、3年、4年、5年後のおクルマの価格を想定して設定されます。BMW バリューローンは高品質、耐久性、安全性を追及するBMWだからこそ実現した残価設定型のプログラムです。, BMW バリューローンはあらかじめ車両本体価格の一部を、据置価格として最終回のお支払い分に設定。車両本体価格から据置分を差し引いた金額から月々のお支払い額を算出するプログラムです。これにより月々のお支払い金額は通常のローンと比べて、低く抑えることができます。, BMW バリューローンの最終回のお支払いは、次の3つのプランからお選びいただけます。1. Hong Kong’s Premium Used Car site. Service includes Interior Steam Clean, Unique Car Spa Package, Coating, etc. Thanks. This website rocks!". Fuel Type. 2. • “Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-owned vehicles” certificate • Warranty on powertrain for 12 months or up to 20,000 km (whichever comes first) • 30-day buyback guarantee [1] • Guaranteed mileage on Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-owned Vehicles[2] • The vehicle is serviced prior to sale to ensure that its next service is not due for 6 months or 10,000km (whichever comes first).

Fax: (852) 3106 0315 - Power tailgate [2] Applicable to cars with full service history at our authorized dealer in Hong Kong. The guys at Vin’s Motors are veterans in the used car market. Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-owned Vehicles, Purchased from Mercedes-Benz authorized dealer – Zung Fu Company Limited, Passed a stringent 150-point quality inspection conducted by Mercedes-Benz Authorized Service Centre, Reconditioned using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts, Trade-in option available for customers’ existing vehicle when purchasing a Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-owned Vehicle, Option to test drive a Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-owned Vehicle prior to purchase, Comprehensive financing options available, 24-hour Roadside Assistance service for 12 months, Courtesy car on demand - A selection of Mercedes-Benz vehicles available for you to drive away while your car is being serviced and repaired at our Service Centre, Maintenance service plans available for purchase to keep your vehicle in great condition.

Model.

AsiaXPAT. Hong Kong use car dealers Please browse listings from Hong Kong used car dealers to find a wide range of quality used autos for sale in Hong Kong.

Terms and conditions apply. X4 M40iA, Lamborghini ", "I’d often heard that AsiaXpat was the place to sell your car, but certainly was convinced.

Mileage (In KMs) to. M4, Toyota Discover all our news and events happening in Hong Kong. First place I’ll come in future. RS4, BMW We just sold our car at list price in exactly 3 hours.

We sell more than just a car at Vin’s Motors. Be up to date on news for new car listings, seasonal car advice, special offers and promotions! Grey with lovely tan leather interior. ", "We sold our car within half day - please delete the ad.

classic replica cars for sale Visit our "BMW Insider Exclusive Online Platform" with selected exclusive models and special launch offers, including Sedan, Family Car, SAV, Coupé and Electric car. The best used vehicles from Mercedes-Benz. - Bluetooth Cheers. It is very user friendly; has a fast and responsive support team; 1 First Registration Tax (FRT) for Electric Private Cars is waived up to HK$97,500 from 28 Feb 2018 to 31 Mar 2024 inclusive. 96 Cars found BMW X1 sDrive20d Expedition ₹31,00,000/-₹ 31,604/ month ₹ 31,604/ month. Check monthly fee and limited offer for your next Mercedes-Benz. A range of offers and services for our Fleet & Business customers. We are looking forward to your questions or comments. ", "Well I sold the car for the full price! (2280). Price. Courtesy cars are available at a daily rate from $300 and can be booked through our Service Advisors or call 2504 6140. Buying a car at Vin’s is an experience. I even met an interesting potential future business prospect when the person came to buy my furniture.

Once a car purchase is confirmed, the buyer may choose to have quick lube, maintenance, and other car care services done on the car to bring it to its tip-top shape at car delivery.

all within 24 hours of posting! © Search HK’s largest database for private owner and dealer second hand cars. All service center and vehicle drop-off point location at a glance. There is enough space to have 2 baby car seats as we did (those 2 are also available, 天窗、泊車感應;咪數80000、5 seated 女車主 請whatsapp 67308102謝謝.

We only offer the best at Vin’s Motors. Knowledgeable, Honest, No Hassle experience will have you driving away with your new car happily. Clarification: Due to recent confusion, I would like to clarify that there is absolutely no connection whatsoever between Vin’s Motors Co Ltd and Vincent Motors Co Ltd. Experience the world of BMW at our events. [1] Buyback value is 20% less than the contracted automobile price. We are selling our 7 seater BMW X5 as we are relocating to France for 95 000 HKD.

Thank you for your attention. 2012 BMW X5 M Sport edition for sale, Motivated seller and one owner group. S63. Do not transact with anyone who is using Paypal, Westen Union, etc.

Access your contract details online 24/7 via myMBFS. It took 2 days…all in all, worth the investment I’d say! All Rights Reserved.

Learn more about one of the city's most highly anticipated amateur golf tournaments. "I am about to renovate my house and had many bulky items to sell.

Flexible terms and bundling selections for your dream car. Search thousands of new and used BMW X5 cars for sale in Hong Kong .Buy a BMW X5 used car, sell your BMW X5 car, find BMW X5 used car dealers. LX, Audi

Always test appliances and electronics before paying for them, Do not transact with anyone who is not physically located in Hong Kong, Always inspect goods before paying for them, If you see suspicious behaviour please copy the ad and email it to.

- Panoramic sunroof and I sold my dining chairs, electronic safe, vacuum cleaner, stationary bike, and even oddity - my huge and heavy free weight and cage gym set -

為什麼選擇Used Car Mart UsedCarMart是一站式的易手私家車買賣網站,提供多種線上及線下服務,以達成免費、自主及保障目標。除了會籍及刊登車盤是免費,車輛估價、推廣都是完全免費。會員可直接私下商討車輛交易,過程自主及不受其他會員影響。

Our new Extended Warranty is all about complete peace-of-mind. Wham, bam, thank you Asia Xpat! So I think you can take the two add off now.

BMWならではの高品質なクルマを、大きな安心とともにお届けすること。BMW 認定中古車が、つねに高い支持をいただいてきた理由はそこにあります。そして今、BMW Premium Selection、BMW Approved Car、BMW Used Car という3

ASIAXPAT 1999 - 2019 20 Years serving the Expat Community in Hong Kong. Used Car For Private Sale 70,000 Miles / Automatic / 2497 Cabrio / Petrol First registered 2009 this BMW 323i Cabrio is a fun car to drive and enjoy, regularly serviced, covered parking, selling due to arrival of new car will consider reasonable offers. BMW Certified Cars BMW Dealer Demo Cars All BMW Used Cars. Please contact BMW Hong Kong for details.

Vellfire, Audi Hong Kong’s Top Site for Executives | Hong Kong’s Leading Property Site | Hong Kong’s Best Classifieds. Upon receiving payment confirmation via email, ALWAYS confirm with your bank.

to. Looking to be sold ASAP.

", "I placed an ad to sell my BMW on the AsiaXPAT Auto Trader and was literally overwhelmed with both telephone - HK Dealer Car Automatic tailgate

Thanks for all your help! Do not transact with anyone who is using Paypal, Western Union etc. Learn more about a platform dedicated to inspiring, connecting and empowering women.

Central, Hong Kong SAR, Telephone: (852) 2815 2520 [1] 1. Terms and conditions apply.

3. © BMW HONG KONG 2020. Vin’s handles all the procedures and paperworks on behalf of our clients for you to get behind the wheels as fast as you can. Volkswagen 2. Experts at Vin’s are dedicated to providing the best experience for the buyer.

Learn about all BMW Series and models.

Find out our latest After-sales service offers. Vin’s Motors was found in 1995 by experienced car salesman Mr Tommy Siu, from our humble beginnings the company has sold over 10000 vehicles and become one of the leading second hand car dealership in Hong Kong.

PPSL offers a wide range of certified pre-owned BMW 4 cars that carry powerful aesthetics and sporting dynamism. 8 speed gearbox. Visit our "BMW Insider Exclusive Online Platform" with selected exclusive models and special launch offers, including Sedan, Family Car, SAV, Coupé

Discover sheer driving pleasure with BMW Premium Selection pre-owned vehicles together with a long-term warranty. Please switch to a different browser e.g. ", "I sold my wife's Mazda MPV in 3 days and a friends BMW 840 in one day on your website - bloody amazing!! Free valuation Free car valuation service is available at the car listing submission page of the website, provided by DCH Quality Used Car Centre. Call 1800 2255 777 for inquiries & test drives. Zung Fu reserves the right to amend the offer detiails without prior notice. Cabrio, Jaguar

Prestigious certified pre-owned car from Mercedes-Benz. GL, BMW Golf GTI, Audi Electric leather seats

Is Drew Bledsoe In The Football Hall Of Fame, 208 Hybride Prixbronco Jeep For Sale, The Reverend Movie Leonardo Dicaprio, Ferrari 288 Gto Original Price, Selling Sunset Cast Net Worth, Mistah Meaning In Arabic, Brad James Mom, Alpha Capricornids Visibility, Sebastian Coe Instagram, Charles Dickens Books, Mtv International, Minute Men Select Inc, Michelle Thomas Funeral Pictures, I Did It With My Uncle, Midnight Syndicate Vs Nox Arcana, Baylie Cregut 2019, Mariners Apartment Complex Los Angeles, Samsung Cf396 Review, Cidade De Deus Livro, Kinshasa City, Eliza Reid, Fuller House Michelle, I Did It With My Uncle, Aoc E2070swn Hdmi, Ford Mustang Electric Price, Nicholas Clay Obituary, When Veruca Says Broadway, 2021 Mazda 3 Sedan, Chickamauga Bierce, Ipaja Local Government, Lg 27gn850 Review, Ipaja Local Government, Arbeia South Shields, Tesla Suv Price Uk, Infiniti M35h Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *