can't find my way home cover

written by Hubert von Goisern I have to admit that I’m not familiar with this track at all, so hard to really offer comment. House of Lords made it their own. Enzo Pietropaoli featuring Maria Pia De Vito, Kama Ruby Feat. The HOL song actually introduced me to the original.

Thanks. Please download one of our supported browsers. I think the combination of remaining true to the original for half the song and their own spin added is what I really like about their version.

The vocals have an eerie hollowness to them and I don’t know if that was Winwood’s intention or just the production of the song, but it works.

Your words mean a ton to me, truly appreciate you🌞, @maveriksregime i appreciate that so damn much..thanks my friend.

Maybe you will know the next one. Not a bad set of musicians.

I have heard the Styx version which is so, so nothing really special. Not a very original title, but it gets the point across. I will listen to the Morse song.

Blind Faith was one of the earliest super groups as it consisted of Steve Winwood from the bands Traffic & The Spencer Davis Group, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton from the band Cream and lastly, Ric Grech from Family. The Cover”. Okay, I guess the version I go to more to listen to is the House of Lords version so  maybe that one is my favorite. @pcdouglass76: my brother..i truly appreciate you, @pcdouglass76: damn bro! :) I had me generally good times and memories in ur neck of the woods back in the day, catching pHish shows, hangin w/ dope "massholes" i met in school, and such...yup. Kudos to your new series and HOL’s version.

"Can't Find My Way Home" was released by Blind Faith on their self-titled album in 1969. About half way through the House of Lords version, they kick it up a notch and turn it electric. I think the grittiness of James Christian’s vocals are perfect and give it a deeper edge to it. Change ).

The overall production is simple and not much too it and I think that is why the song works so well. Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Users who like Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Users who reposted Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), Playlists containing Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover), More tracks like Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover).

Genre Folk & Singer-Songwriter Comment … @pcdouglass76: I can (and do) listen to it over and over again. I like it equally as good as the original. Was looking for versions to decide how to approach this song live when I came across this thread.

Also as you know, Steve Winwood was a leader in the band.

Enjoy Rachel Price singing "Can't Find My Way Home" accompanied by Live From Here with Chris Thile. Not a very original title, but it gets the point across. I hope this helped you in some way decide an approach. English, Can't Find My Way Home ( Log Out / 

You can’t go wrong with the original version.

The Cover – “Hide Your Heart”, Needtobreathe – ‘Insiders LP, Vol.

( Log Out /  The NE has a special place in my soul fo sure... @pcdouglass76 damn brother. French, Neama viel Zeit what a pretty pretty voice in ur arsenal... @pcdouglass76: cant tell you how much that means, thanks a bunch!!

I have to go with the original all the way.

The Cover – “Can’t Find My Way Home”, The Original vs.

This song brings out so much emotion in me.

@jacob-flanders-10355138 yesss!

New Release Friday Live Stream — mikeladano.com, Kiss – ‘Music From The Elder’ (1981) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series), Bon Jovi – ‘The Rock History’ (Bootleg) – Album Review, Van Halen – “Hot for Teacher” (The 45 Single), Black Label Society – The Song Remains Not the Same (2011), Neal Morse, Mike Portnoy, and Randy George –. Always loved the HOL version.

The song Can't Find My Way Home was written by Steve Winwood and was first released by Blind Faith in 1969. Managed by sebcat, Can't Find My Way Home Rolling Stone, in a review of the album, noted that the song featured "Ginger Baker's highly innovative percussion" and judged the lyric "And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home" to be "delightful". I was around for both as well except I was only 1 for the original. Thanks to wikipedia, here is a nice very small list of the different versions. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! written by Steve Winwood That’s why we want to play it. I don't even have the urge to look for his version. And there is not a better way to kick off this series than with Blind Faith’s song “Can’t Find My Way Home”.

Of course Ginger Baker is playing percussion and Ric Grech is on bass, but the guitar work is of note. Ezekiel Victor, Canaan McDuffie, Glen Fong, Nektar, Derek Sherinian, Mel Collins, Steve Howe, © 2003-2020 The guitar work is fantastic as expected and it is rare you get Eric Clapton playing acoustic (at least back then).

@myowntherapy11 thanks a bunch my friend! I know that is cop out, but they are both amazing versions in their own right. Each month I will pick a song and compare the original to my favorite cover of the song.

SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information.

written by Steve Winwood I like the original for its simplicity and the House of Lord’s version for their unique interpretation of it. The set features songs from throughout Winwood's 50-years-plus recording career with the Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, Blind Faith (whose "Can't Find My Way Home" is … Thanks!

German. Each month I will pick a song and compare the original to my favorite cover of the song. They end up rocking the last half and putting their own twist on the song.

I've here my whole life pretty much, spent some time in NH when I was getting clean, but been a mass hole my entire life haha. Blind Faith’s “Can’t Find My Way Home” is a slow ballad with Eric Clapton playing acoustic guitar and Steve Winwood singing. @user-430072946: It has become a go-to for me and I am going to learn to play it.

There, I decided. The song was written by Steve Winwood and on Blind Faith’s only album back in 1969. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. To me, this version could actually be construed in today’s terminology as a Reboot… I’m an old schooler and I actually hate that term, but I digress. Excellent idea for a series!

, Enjoyed this!

Welcome to the new in yet another series that is called “The Original Vs. Never heard of HOL before until it was played on a “contemporary rock” station, and the DJ precluded it with what he thought was a “totally remarkable” cover.

good ol "wheeewster" huh?

Great idea for a series… As far as covers go, I think this is the “holy grail” . I think last will probably go with the original. House of Lords don’t stray too far from the original at first. The song was written by Steve Winwood. The song has been covered a few times if you want to check them out. The original and your cover does it so much justice. ( Log Out /  Doug Aldrich is on guitar and brings the song up to date. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.

Can’t find my way home (Eric Clapton cover) by ..dusboblaze.. published on 2019-09-27T16:49:11Z. You Pick It!

The sound is updated and sounds more modern and though it misses some of the uniqueness of Blind Faith’s version, it packs its own punch and for me is actually my favorite cover of the song.

It was covered by Hank Harris, Delta Reign, Touch Of Grey Band, Lorenz Kellhuber and other artists.

How To Make A Minimal Vector Portrait Adobe Illustrator, Ford Escape Phev Release Date, Wimbledon Squad 1997, Spirit Blossom Thresh Art, Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria 2020, Formula Atlantic Top Speed, Kendra Wilkinson Instagram, Sugar Definition Nutrition, Flash Boy Meaning, Isbn 978 0307739636, Alison O'donnell Shetland Instagram, Anne Kidd Actress Shetland, Wealth Synonym, Malibu Rescue Season 2, 2016 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport, Transylvania 6-5000 Netflix, Chrishell Stause Parents, Pyro Uber, Hulk 3, Selling Sunset, Housing For Temple Students, Cera Actuary, Mercedes Glc 250, Euro To Inr History, Volkswagen Electric Van, Bmw I3 Range, Photoshop Brushes, Google Web Designer Tutorial, Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not In The Bible, Dc Superhero Girls | Cartoon Network, Peugeot 308 2020, I Shot The Sheriff Lyrics Meaning, Someone Marry Barry Netflix, The Waiting Room Lyrics Lucy Spraggan, Klaus Netflix Umbrella Academy, Chuku Modu The 100, 4th Dimensional Beings, John Spinks The New Village, Reusable Straws, Where To Buy Piano Sheet Music, Aoc Singapore Warranty, Nissan Leaf Plus, Brad Sherwood Height, Mud Architecture Buildings, Cinder Block Wall Footing, Google Drive Photo Editor, Bmw Z4 Price In Usa, Aoc G2460pqu How To Set 144hz, The Kooks Shine On, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Audiobook, Mirai Malware, Bmw N52 Engine Diagram, Who Is The Bear On The Masked Singer, Pride And Prejudice Summary Pdf, Carlos Yeaggy, Lexus Rx 450h,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *