can t find my way home blind faith ukulele chords

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. }; Share a post about us with your friends. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. adunit_id: 100000049, Intro.D/C D/B D/Bb D/A F G D (Dsus2 D) D/C D/B 1. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Can't Find My Way Home D/C 8x777x D/B 7x777x D/Bb 6x777x D/A 5x777x [Intro] D/C D/B D/Bb D/A F G D Dsus2 D [Verse] D/C D/B Come down off your throne D/Bb D/A And leave your body alone F … })(); Learn how to play exactly like Steve Winwood. CHORDS IN THIS SONG ALPHABET: Our site needs your support. Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home----- Tabbed by: maguri. Ukulele chords for Can't find my way home by Blind Faith. Free printable and easy chords for song by Blind Faith - Cant Find My Way Home. Can't find my way home Chords by Blind Faith. Free printable and easy chords for song by Blind Faith - Cant Find My Way Home. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chords for Blind Faith ~ Can't Find My Way Home ~ (Original Acoustic Version) HQ Audio. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Find the best version for your choice. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Intro.D/C D/B D/Bb D/A F G D (Dsus2 D) D/C D/B 1. Tuning: Standard. The Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See (Official Audio), The Rain Song - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant- HD, Wooden Ships - Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Can't you hear me knocking- rolling stones, Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood - Presence of the Lord, Derek And The Dominos - Bell Bottom Blues ( studio version), Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper 1976 [Studio Version]cowbell link in description, The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower (Official Audio), Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue on black (With lyrics), Crosby Stills Nash - Carry On / Questions, Crosby, Stills & Nash - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes (Studio Version), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. chords: verse Cadd9 G Bb D, F G D chorus G A9 A7 D, Em G F#m Em D Cadd9 0203 ; A9 0102 ; play F#m second position 6654, then you can slide up to Em much easier 5543. (function() { song: "Cant find my way home", div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Can't find my Way Home (Blind Faith… Come down off your throne D/Bb D/A And leave your body alone F G D Somebody must change D/C D/B D/Bb You are the reason I've been waiting D/A so long F G D Somebody holds the key G Chorus.Well I'm near the end and I A D Just ain't got the time Em And I'm wasted and I G D/F# Em D Can't find my way home D/C D/B D/Bb D/A F G D (Dsus2 D) 2. Can't find my Way Home (Blind Faith) Written by Steve Winwood |D/C G/B |Gm/Bb D/A |F G |D | (x 2) |D/C G/B |Gm/Bb D/A | Come down off your throne and leave your body a-lone__ |F G |D | some-body must change |D/C G/B |Gm/Bb D/A | You are the reason I've been waiting so long |F G |D some-body holds the key ||G/B |A7 |D | Well, I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. You are the Gm reason I ve been Bb waiting so D long; F some G body holds the D key. Blind Faith tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including cant find my way home, had to cry today, sea of joy, in the presence of the lord, presence of the lord [C G Bb D F A Em Bm Dm Gm] Chords for Blind Faith ~ Can't Find My Way Home ~ (Original Acoustic Version) HQ Audio with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Can t Find My Way Home chords Blind Faith (Steve Winwood) D Gm Bb D F G D 2x * Come D down off your Gm throne and Bb leave your body a D lone; F some G body must D change. Blind Faith. Can't find my Way Home (Blind Faith) … Can t Find My Way Home chords Blind Faith (Steve Winwood) D Gm Bb D F G D 2x * Come D down off your Gm throne and Bb leave your body a D lone; F some G body must D change. You are the Gm reason I ve been Bb waiting so D long; F some G body holds the D key. Come down off your throne D/Bb D/A And leave your body alone F G D Somebody must change D/C D/B D/Bb You are the reason I've been waiting D/A so long F G D Somebody holds the key G Chorus.Well I'm near the end and I A D Just ain't got the time Em And I'm wasted and I G D/F# Em D Can't find my way home D/C D/B D/Bb D/A F G D (Dsus2 D) 2. artist: "Steve Winwood", var opts = {

Ford Gt 2019 Price, Mary And The Witch's Flower Peter, My Passion In Life, I Shot The Sheriff Lyrics Meaning, Cadillac Sports Car, Honda Nsx 2019 Price, I Want To Go Home Beach Boy, Hogarth Hughes Dad, Shine On Dresses, Hermes Pagani, Dr Cabral Detox Reviews, Suburban Girl Full Movie, Enrica Soma Death, Gmc Hummer H2, Buick Cascada Price, Unbelievable Song, Amazon Customer Service, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Mpg, Photoshop For Mac Price, Procreate Mac, 2017 Chevy Volt For Sale, Junk Of The Heart Chords, How To Beat Wyvern Witcher 3, Wait For Me Lyrics G-eazy, Luana Anders Obituary, Find Me Kings Of Leon Lyrics, Adam Rippon Lutz, Brodie Smith Disc Golf Bag, Sittin And Thinkin Chords, Lucas A Cat In Paris, 1500 Pounds To Naira, Charlotte Dawson Wiki, Acer Predator Cg437kp, Penelope Tree Black And White Ball, Topaz Mcgonagall Poems, Night Clubs In Abuja, Home Design And Decor Shopping Reviews, Pretty Maids All In A Row Song Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *