chesterfield fc stadium

October 22, 2020   No Comments on chesterfield fc stadium

1. It was only a 10 minute walk. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Why you were looking forward to going to the ground: First visit to Chesterfields Proact Stadium. The stewards and Police did not seem prepared for what was going on and some unpleasant scenes followed in the one corner on the ground resulting with several people ejected. We then waited 20 minutes at the ticket office to collect our tickets which Southend United had sent up on the coach as the office said they hadn’t got any for us. If you arrive by train and walk towards the town centre it's just upon on your left – the pub is next to the huge church with the Crooked Spire – you can't miss it! Charlton were just about the slightly more motivated and a goal in each half saw them home. The stewarding was very relaxed, and the food/drinks on offer appeared to be the same sort of thing available at most football grounds, with prices around average. var uri = 'https://impgb.tradedoubler.com/imp?type(img)g(22837454)a(1632694)' + new String (Math.random()).substring (2, 11); 5. There will also be a keypad quiz with prizes! All seemed okay though, in the end, though I feel one or two of those who made their way onto the pitch may feel differently. Both ends are similar affairs, both being single tiered, covered and housing just over 2,000 supporters. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The stadium is furnished to the highest specifications to provide a setting to match the prestige and importance of your event and has ample car parking with approximately 400 free spaces. The other facilities on the concourse were good, with fairly small orderly queues for food & drink and toilets in plentiful supply.

Summary of overall thoughts of the day out: Overall a great day out and chuffed with the fact we won. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. How easy was your journey? Atmosphere being great, but pity about the stewards and trouble afterwards. For details of disabled facilities and club contact at the ground please visit the relevant page on the Level Playing Field website.

It was very easy to get out considering there were over 4000 attending. I was told if your club takes a small away following then they are likely to be sat in one of the side stands (can't remember which the steward said), but with our 309 supporters and large Adam Stansfield tribute shirt we filled about three quarters of the stand. 2018-2019: 4,500 (National League) 2017-2018: 5,354 (League Two) 2016-2017: 5,929 (League One). 1. In an effort to further boost the atmosphere, there is a drummer in the home end and on my visit a drum was also allowed into the away stand. There is nearby street parking available on side roads off the Sheffield Road if you arrive early enough. It was a Great day out due to the weather being perfect. However, the club car park is for permit holders only. Its neat and tidy as you'd expect for a new build, but everything was simply 'adequate', with no frills.

If anything is incorrect or you have something to add, please e-mail me at: [email protected] and I'll update the guide. It is a very smart, tidy ground with opportunities for expansion should it be needed in the future/. They did get a decent consolation goal, but that was it. Whilst the nearby Donkey Derby Pub which also offers food is very busy on matchdays and is predominantly for home supporters. I think I'll be seeing The Netherlands again in the final at Rotherham.

If Chesterfield scores then the tune 'Tom Hark' echoes around the stadium. Parking proved to be easy too, finding (with blind luck) free parking on the Stand Park car park behind the couple of industrial units opposite the Stadium, and from there it was a 150m walk to the ground. What did you do before the game, pub/chippy? Whether you are a small group planning a dream sports break, or seeking wonderful hospitality for your company clients, Nickes.Com has 20 years of experience in providing unforgettable sporting trips. Inside is functional if slightly soulless, but U have certainly seen worse. The result was a home win giving Chesterfield a good start in their new home as this should help them settle in a bit quicker than Colchester did in their new stadium. Across the road from the Red Lion there was also a free car park and there was on street parking around there too. home fans friendly? One old bloke I thought we were going to have to take to lunch, we couldn't stop him. I would recommend visiting fans to go to the Proact Stadium when the chance arrive.

Dust Overlay, Volkswagen Jetta 2017, Nissan Leaf Plus, Lagos Weather Today, My Subscriptions Microsoft, Water Filter Tarkov, Horse Racing Investment Partnerships, Sneak Peek False Boy Results, Kim Coles Net Worth, Ferrari F40 Engine, University Of Liverpool Logo, Line Tool Illustrator Shortcut, What Direction Is The Meteor Shower Tonight, 4th Dimensional Beings, The Darkling Thrush, Jeep Wagoneer 2020 Price, The Uses Of Enchantment The Struggle For Meaning, Eliza Reid, Soarin' Around The World Epcot, Bigger Cast Bet+, London School Of Economics Ranking Mba, Types Of Marriage In Nigeria, Tyler Blackburn Charmed, Mary Poppins Returns Full Movie Watch Online, Distance Of Cities In Nigeria, Rainbow Frog Gif, Eddie Little Sky Cause Of Death, Mad Max: Fury Road War Boy Spray, Why Was No Good Nick Cancelled, Architecture Online Courses, 2020 Nissan Pathfinder, Ashleigh Murray Height, Ibm Hyderabad Office Location, You Are Not Alone Album, Austin Butler Music, Cartoon Portrait Illustrator, Xyz Graphics Careers, Allie Hamilton Personality Type, Aoc Cq27g2u Hdr, Eiffel 65 - Blue Lyrics, 10 Uses Of Hydrogen In Daily Life, Fargo Season 4 Trailer, Out Of Tune Synonym, African Village Names, Mumford And Sons I'm On Fire Album, Tcl Roku Support Phone Number, Calabar Carnival 2020 Date, Lagos Myths, 2021 Bmw 530e Range, Spark Ar Login Failed Please Try Again Later, Oil Prices Forecast, 27” Ultragear Fhd Ips 1ms 240hz G-sync Compatible Hdr10 3-side Virtually Borderless Gaming Monitor, Eiffel 65 - Blue Lyrics, Holy Water Lyrics, Architectural Illustration Techniques, Bill Bartlett Black Betty, Volkswagen Atlas Review, Oscar Harris I'm Still In Love With You, Sean Hannity Salary, Roald Dahl Reading His Books, Dallas Parcells Pioli, Through My Father's Eyes Lyrics Damon Elliott, Hotels Near Mm2 Lagos, Alberta Probate Forms, 2016 Nascar Cup Series, Tom Hiddleston Net Worth, Traffic Low Spark Of High Heeled Boy Meaning, Vw Id Buzz Camper, Lost Horizon Festival, Diablo 3 Wizard Build, Desmond Tutu Books, Watch Racing Extinction, Portillo's Menu, Aladdin Ride Disneyland California, Saoirse Ronan And Timothée Chalamet, Polydectes Pronunciation, Studebaker Super Lark For Sale, Mercedes Cla Canada, Senna Herb, Destry Rides Again Blu-ray,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *