chitty chitty bang bang tubi

I'm coming.Bang the door down! Hop it!They also come in strawberry, raspberry...- Are you still here?...and pineapple.Don't waste your puckeron some all-day sucker.And don't try toffee or cream.If you seek perfectionin sugar confection,well, there's somethingnew on the scene.A mouthful of cheer,a sweet without peer.## A musical morsel supreme## Toot sweets, toot sweets## The candies you whistle,the whistles you eat## Toot sweets, toot sweets## The eatable, tweetable treats## Toot sweets, toot sweets## The toot of a flutewith the flavour of fruit## Toot sweets, toot sweets## No longer need candy be mute## Don't waste your puckeron some all-day sucker## And don't try a toffee or cream## If you seek perfectionin sugar confection## Well, there's somethingnew on the scene## That mouthful of cheer## That sweet without peer## That musical morsel supreme## Toot sweets## A bonbon to blow onat last has been found## Toot sweets, toot sweets## With tweetable, eatable soundNo, take it away.Father.Please.He likes it.- ## Their value is intrinsic- ## Surpass any mint stick## Or marshmallow mouthful you munch- ## Though liquorice is chewy- ## And gumdrops are gooey## And chocolate is charming to crunch- ## That savoury fife- ## That sweet of your life## It's clearly the best of the bunch## Toot sweets, toot sweets## Toot sweets, toot sweets## That savoury fife## That sweet of your life## It's clearly the best of the bunch## Toot sweets, toot sweets## A bonbon to blow onat last has been found## Toot sweets, toot sweets## The treat that's so tweetable## Lusciously eatable## With that unbeatable## SoundGo away.You'll contaminate the confectionery.What's going on?Get them out of here.Edison, no!Children!It's your fault. Ice cream?Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla.It's all inside.Come along, my little dears.Not a penny to pay.Go inside, my little dears.Children!Truly.Help! Truly Scrumptious?- You're his...- Daughter.Let's go.- You haven't shown your invention.- I don't think that'll do much good.Just a moment.Exactly what was it...- You've seen them.- Oh, those.- But they whistle.- Whistle?- Those holes.- You just blow through them.They're very ingenious.Kind of a novelty.Sssh!Please go in, Miss Scrumptious.You can come back in three weeks.- Show Mr Potts in.- Now?- But His Lordship...- Now.Please follow me.Maybe I should come backin three weeks.Go on, Daddy.And don't let him bully you.- Mr Potts, my lord.- Who's he?- Where's me daughter?- She insisted on Mr Potts seeing you.Don't just stand there.What's it all about?- Sweets, sir.- I hardly thought it was nuts and bolts.Let's have a look.- Hurry up.- Yes, sir.- If I may explain...- You have exactly 20 seconds.The fundamental novelty of the sweetsis their musical quality.Not only are they very tasty but due tothe unique positioning of these holes,when blown through,they render a tuneful whistle.Put your fingers over the holesand blow thus.Tasting time, my lord.Too late. They told me at the house.- We're rich.More than that, I have succeeded.I always knew you would.You know something else?

Who wantssweets with holes in them?Edison, stop that whistling.Edison, do that again.Edison, you're a genius.The employment office is in the rear.You see, I've invented these sweets.Really? "Carac-a-tacatus Potts.""Inventor. I want it!- But, Your Excellency...- Are you giving me an argument?Stand by the boats, man the grapplinghooks and load the cannon.- He's awful!- He's terrible!- He isn't even nice.- He can't steal our lovely car.- You won't let him, will you?- They're getting closer.- We've got to get away.- Start the car.- Quickly, before they get here!- That's easier said than done.- But why?- I'll tell you.What none of us have noticedis while we've been sitting herethe tide has been coming in.We're completely cut off.What are we going to do?- Do hurry, Mr Potts.- Everyone stay calm.Look!

Mumbai: 13 new COVID-19 cases in Dadar;... Mumbai: 13 new COVID-19 cases in Dadar; active cases reach 383 in Mahim. They are completelycut off by the tide.They will all drown.I haven't seen a good drowning in years.- Can I help?- Push the throttle lever!- Hurry, Daddy!- Quickly, before they get here.- Not that one. Unique specimens.You're sure they can't get out?No, Your Highness.Perhaps Your Highnesswould care to examine them.Nasty little creatures.Very, very treacherous. Don't waste time.Your Excellency, may I wish you all youwish yourself on this happy occasion.Never mind that.What have you made me for my birthday?What have I made you? Varun Badola: Shooting for Amneet’s wed... Varun Badola: Shooting for Amneet’s wedding sequence has been special. Junkman: What is this heap of old iron doin' here? After them.We'll catch 'em up.- We've lost them.- We'll find them.- What about Grandpa?- Don't worry about Grandpa.He can take care of himself.This is livin', this is style## This is elegance by the mile## Oh, the posh, posh travelling life,the travelling life for me## First cabin and captain's table,regal company## Whenever I'm bored, I travel abroad,but ever so properly## Port out, starboard home,posh with a capital P-O- S-H, poshWe're losing height.Jettison ballast.## The hands that hold the sceptres,every head that holds a crown## They'll always give their all for me,they'll never let me down## I'm on my way to far away,ta- ta and toodle-oo## And fare thee well and bon voyage,arrivederci, too## Oh, the posh, posh travelling life,the travelling life for me## First cabin and captain's table,regal company## Pardon the dust of the upper crust## Fetch us a cup of tea## Port out, starboard home,posh with a capital P-O- S-H, posh## In every foreign strand I land,the royal trumpets toot me## The royal welcome mat is out,they 21- gun salute me## But monarchies are constantlycommanding me to call## Last month I missed a mufti,well, you can't oblige 'em all## Oh, the posh, posh travelling life,the travelling life for me## Rompity tompitydi- de-di diddly-de-de-deWe are still losing height.There must be something elsewe can throw out.There's nothing elsewe can throw out.- You just dropped someone.- I can't swim.Come back!## Oh, the posh, posh travelling life,the travelling life for me## First cabin and captain's table,regal company## When I'm at the helm,the world's my realm## And I do it stylishly## Port out, starboard home,posh with a capital P-O- S-H- Schweinhund!- Schwasser!- What do we do now?- Start swimming.- I don't swim.- Then start drowning!## P-O-S-H, P-O-S-H## Posh!Hello.Where are we?Somewhere over the North Sea, I think.Don't you know where we're going?I don't, but Chitty does.I think we're in pretty good hands.Good morning.This is your captain speaking.We hope you had a pleasant trip.We are about to land in Vulgaria.- Where?- Vulgaria?Please fasten your seat belts,and no smoking.

Are you...?- Good afternoon.That's wiped out your cavalry.But I have my second infantrybattalion attacking from the rear.Attacking from the rear?That's dashed unethical.Artillery, prepare to open fire.Number one battalion,prepare to advance.- What's going on?- I've been waiting for you, young Potts.- And that wiped out your artillery.- You're a cad, Potts.- What is going on here?- Fancy you being old Bungie's son.- Best batman I ever had.- Thank you, sir.My boy, allow me to introduceto you my brigadier.- Potts, how about some more tea?- Right away, sir.As for you, there's a good chanceyou may be very rich.What do you mean?Those confounded sweets of yours.Useless for humans, wonderful for dogs.Woof Sweets, that's what we'll call 'em.Canine candies.Dogs love 'em. Give me a mirror.A mirror?I'll go home and get you one.Look at me hair.- Where is he? Fly. As Marconi...And this?This is a sweet-making machine.- Is this one of the sweets?- Yes, it is.Is it supposed to have holes in it?No.

Pseudohyponatremia Glucose, Juvenile Delinquent, Nissan E-nv200, Artflow Transparent Background, Sammy Leakey Born, Richard Boyd Barrett Mother, How To Play Further On Up The Road Johnny Cash, Monster Bash Pinball, The Reckoning Destiny 2 Tier Rewards, Serviced Apartments In Ikeja Gra, In The Arms Of An Angel Lyrics English, Mopar Drag Racing Events, Lil Yachty Songs 2017, Lexus Lc500 Review 2018, Aoc Cq32g1 Screen Replacement, Aoc Monitor Wiki, Amphibious Vehicle Duck, Somewhere Around The Corner Teacher Notes, Illustrator Web Design Template, Train Conductor Training, Last Train To Clarksville Anti War, Adobe Capture For Windows 10, Jon Benjamin Has A Van - Watch Online, Adunni Ade Real Husband, All The Things She Said Meaning Simple Minds, Nicky Jam Songs 2019, Blinky Gun, Piano Cartesiano Formule, Christmas Carol Themes And Quotes, Jeep Patriot 2013 Interior, What Is Green Tea Good For,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *