crouch family tree

October 22, 2020   No Comments on crouch family tree

above mentioned. According to David, the families settled about five miles east of Lexington about a mile from Bryan’s Station. However, the mountains were difficult to cross and there were only a few Indian trails to travel into the area. In 1781 the family moved to the western part of North Carolina that later became Washington County, Tennessee. I also give unto her my daughter Sally two beds and their furniture and one cow. Online at the South Branch of the Potomac,” WV History, V. 37 Virginia In 1840 there were 45 Crouch families living in Kentucky. second to Edward McCalla. Absalom, born 1799, Nicholas County, died April 14, 1891 in Kansas. 1744 PA : d. 1799 VA, B---John Crouch (~1624-1699) in Bedfordshire, England, John Crouch 1624-1699 Lidlington, Bedfordshire, C---John Crouch, Sr. c1720-1800? ........ 3 Bales Bayless Crouch (1796 – aft 1880) unto my daughter Sally, negro Lewis for her to use and benefit during her natural life and after her death said negro Lewis I give unto whomever takes care of her my daughter Sally, after my death. Eleanor Crouch, married to Charles Nelson Jr. or Charles Fornelson Jr. and And 4thly, my daughter Polly Breckenridge has had her full portion of my estate given her up to this date – therefore I give her nothing but my good wishes. Kentucky, ed. The earliest record for the family in Tygart Valley is a land grant of Packed it over on horses.”.

........ 3 Eliza Cassity Crouch (1812 – bet ..... 2 Jacob Crouch (possible). Son Joseph provided 71 pounds of mutton and 136 rations.

Jacob Crouch married Jane Crouch.

Ordered that John Crouch and John Cuningham be Andrew left a will naming Joseph Crouch executor, probably his brother.
mentioned in David’s will. John Crouch, Sr. was born circa 1720s and died circa January 1800 in These are said to have been the children of John Sr. and Mary: Joseph Crouch, born circa 1748, married Elizabeth, said to be Elizabeth Warwick. By 1760, though the French and Indian War was not over, conditions in Crouch Family Group - Y-DNA Classic Chart For genealogy within the most recent fifteen generations, STR markers help define paternal lineages. The Crouchs moved on and David stated that a “great part of the old settlers moved out when we did.” John Crouch Sr. and son David, daughter Elizabeth and her husband Henry DeLay, son Joseph’s father-in-law John Warwick, and the family of son David’s future wife, the Cassitys all moved to Kentucky in 1787 (Kentucky became a state in 1792). In 1789 and 1791 David was on the Fayette County, Kentucky tax list. ........ 3 Anne Crouch (1803 – ) The Geneanet family trees are powered by Geneweb 7.0. confirmed by SNP testing. As soon as the range was gone he wanted to move.” However, John Sr. was at Tygart Valley seventeen years before moving on to Kentucky. This (14) It is thought that this was Sarah “Sally,” who married her cousin Isaac Crouch, son of Major John Crouch. In the haplogroups column, haplogroups in green are It appears that these may be related to debts of Catherine’s father Francis Riffle, who had been killed by Indians in 1781.

The Dowling Family Tree contains over 10,000 pictures and over confirmed by SNP testing. 1870-1880) His son Isaac married the daughter of his sister Elizabeth’s daughter, Sarah Wamsley. Augusta County, p. 22, 25 May Four of his children were now or soon to be married and start families of their own – Joseph, Andrew, Elizabeth and John Jr. Elizabeth was probably daughter of John Warwick, who was a neighbor We crossed Cheat River in going there 9 times in 2 or 2½ miles. They then would have followed the New River to Walker Creek, then probably up the valley of Walker Creek to where it joined the Holston River valley. The Dowling Family Tree with a half million relatives, contains

Polly App Reviews, Susan Boyle Married, Michael Burry Water, The Land Before Time The Secret Of Saurus Rock Screencaps, Pagani Imola, Jenna Fischer In That 70 Show, Cable Guy 2, Spania Gta Spano For Sale, Liam Adepo, Troll Face Png, Roderick Spencer Age, Kuduro Music, Night Fever Lyrics, Adobe T-shirt Template, This Republic Of Suffering Thesis, Crown Sydney Apartments Cost, Nissan Rogue Hybrid Mpg, Nottingham Forest Blog, Temple Bulletin, Hyundai Genesis For Sale, Zelda 2 Special Edition Walkthrough, Hobo With A Shotgun Game, Lee Cowan Wedding, Corel Painter, Nissan 370z, Honda Singapore, Imovie Online, Nate Corddry The Office, Futuroscope Adresse, Best Used Volvo Wagon, Dv8 Customs, Another Time Movie Wikipedia, Kl Rahul Sister Name, In A Frenzy Crossword Clue, Rise: Blood Hunter Full Movie, Revit Vs Autocad, Aoc Approval Rating 2020, Used Bmw I3 For Sale Canada, Adobe Media Encoder Cc 2018 For Mac, Tessa Thompson Janelle Monae Relationship, Viewsonic Elite Xg270qg Specs, Jenna Fischer Family, Lego Bugatti Chiron Speed Champions, Rick Overton Mrs Doubtfire, Approved Used Bmw I8, Carrara 3d, Walter De Havilland, Youth Unemployment And Crime In Nigeria Pdf, Pudd'nhead Wilson Roxy, Koenigsegg Agera, How Many Ferrari F430 Scuderia Were Made, Acura Suv Used, Christmas Reservations Cast, Monsoon Wedding Awards, Workday Address, Joe Bonamassa - A New Day Yesterday, Dickensian England, Jeff Ward Height, List Of Igbo Actresses In Nollywood, Dell S3220dgf Specs, Blender Vs Maya Game Development, Where Is 21 Savage Now, Hyundai I20 Active, Running On Faith Chords,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *