essay on importance of rain

October 22, 2020   No Comments on essay on importance of rain

The whole environment becomes full of greeneries and it looks clean and beautiful. Rain is the most beneficial of all types of precipitation. Rain is what harvests our crops that give us food to eat. Large amount of flora and fauna and also human beings depend on the available natural water resources.
When these gases mix with moisture These rainy season essay have been written in simple language, yet emphasis has been made to elaborate on every aspect of rainy season. Destroying the Rain Forests: Human effects on Natures The rain forests are one of the most unique places on the planet earth. The numbing effect of the icy downpour is finally setting in. Clouds in the sky rains, when mansoon occurs. South west monsoon in India arrives in two parts – Bay of Bengal monsoon and the Arabian Sea monsoon. Also, keeping our air clean is essential because we need air to breathe. it can make rain, snow, hail, or even fog. It can be dry or wet. I never want to lose this season. The Indian monsoon has its origin in southern Indian Ocean where a high pressure mass is formed by the equatorial trade winds. It brings a new hope and big relief in everyone’s life after an unbearable hot summer. A couple gets into a fight, splits. A weak rainy season could cause famine and drought while a very strong rainy season may result in floods; nevertheless, annual rainy season is essential for life on planet. _taboola.push({ It seems like in every good love story there is always a passionate kissing scene. are to control acid rain pollution and to protect the ecological environment, it is important to document acid rain patterns in various areas of China[8] and The effect of rain intensity on ion scavenging[9]. It became difficult to open my eyes with the rain so I started to squint. This season gives lots of relief through its natural and cool rain water. Depression rates skyrocket during the dark and dreary seasons. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *