hotels near mm2 lagos

October 22, 2020   No Comments on hotels near mm2 lagos

Hotels near Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos on Tripadvisor: Find 1,920 traveller reviews, 2,974 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Eko Hotels & Suites in Lagos, Nigeria. Each room here will … © 2020 Hotels.com is an Expedia Group company. I will definitely book this hotel again due to its close proximity to the airport, caring staff and excellent service.

Have trouble remembering your Agoda password? Hotels near Landmark Beach, Lagos on Tripadvisor: Find 1,678 traveler reviews, 3,000 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Landmark Beach in Lagos, Nigeria. Discount hotels near Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. Comparable to hotels anywhere in the world. Nearby cities Ikeja Ojodu. Cancel free on most hotels. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. All rights reserved. Password is case sensitive and must be at least 8 characters long. Being so close to the airport helps to avoid the awful lagos traffic. 7. The hotel is in a nice, safe & secure part of Ikeja.
Hotels near Landmark Beach, Lagos on Tripadvisor: Find 1,678 traveler reviews, 3,000 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Landmark Beach in Lagos, Nigeria. Abidap Hotel and Suites International 3 ... Akowonjo, Lagos, Akowonjo. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again! ... Sheraton Lagos Hotel is located in Lagos. Excellent staff & service. Agoda users require an email address and unfortunately we weren't able to find an email address on your Facebook account. Will definitely return again. Staff was friendly and helpful. Compare 181 hotels near Ponta da Piedade Lagos Lighthouse in Lagos using real guest reviews. The room was fresh, clean and spacious, and appears to have undergone some tasteful renovation in the not too distant past.

See 40 traveller reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Golden Tulip Essential Lagos Airport Hotel, ranked #34 of 233 hotels in Lagos and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hotels.com is a leading online accommodation site. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only.
Get great savings on your reservation. Nearby cities Lagos Ikeja Ojodu. Excludes taxes and fees. We hung out with friends in the lounge and got good service - all the way. I arrived several hours before check-in and was granted early check-in as well as late check-out! We weren't able to load the captcha test required to complete this form. The link to reset your password has been sent. No mosquitoes or flies in any part of the hotel. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I also enjoyed the pick up at and the drop off at the airport. Everything! There is no Agoda account with this e-mail address. Earn free nights & get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels… At Blue Lodge Hotel we strive to exceed international standards for customer service, safety, and cleanliness. more. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night. The staff were however very apologetic in the morning and said we would have been assigned another room if we had drawn their attention to it. Also has a fairly easy access to Lagos Island. We'll create an account for you and link it to your Facebook account. Hotels near "MM2" 1. The hotel are clean to international standard. Serendipity Anchotel 2 ★ 1A, Abiodun close off Oluwaleimu Street by Ladipo Kuku Bus stop , Allen, Ikeja, Ikeja.

Hotels near Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos on Tripadvisor: Find 236 traveler reviews, 3,031 candid photos, and prices for 333 hotels near Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos, Nigeria. Featuring a fitness center and views of city, Legend Hotel Lagos Airport, Curio Collection By Hilton is located in Ikeja, 4.3 mi from Kalakuta Museum. Reviews by country. Please check your email. Hotels.com and the Hotels.com logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hotels.com, LP in the United States and/ or other countries. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Every day, we inspire and reach millions of travelers across 90 local websites in 41 languages. Now £63 on Tripadvisor: Golden Tulip Essential Lagos Airport Hotel, Lagos. You can try again after adding an email address to your Facebook account or register on Agoda directly with your email address. Hotels near Murtala Muhammed International Airport LOS, ng.

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 9A Service Road Lagos, Opposite NCAA Headquaters, By Catholic Church of Ascension opposite NCAA Headquarters, Lagos 234 Nigeria. Stayed at the Blue Lodge again with my family for a weekend, Like stated before the location is great for business on Lagos mainland. Please provide one so we can create your Agoda account. We are so happy you were able to join us a second time and thank you for your positive feedback! The staff are friendly and helpful, however there may be a need to check the assigned room before check in. Sincerely, Carlee-ann Dueck Operations Manager, Terrific stay, will always be my 1st choice, I stayed here about a week ago, and will certainly be staying here any time i'm back in Lagos.This lovely hotel is very clean and attractive, with great staff that are both friendly and courteous. You will enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktails and appetizers in our full-service, on-site Restaurant, Lobby bar or the Garden bar. Read hotel reviews from real guests. Cancel free on most hotels. The free wireless Internet was great and much appreciated, as I was able to stay in touch with my family. My family and I ended up in a room with a broken bed and non functional air conditioner. We stayed in the hotel and we were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. Sincerely, Operations Manager Carlee-ann Dueck. So when it comes to booking the perfect hotel, vacation rental, resort, apartment, guest house, or tree house, we’ve got you covered. Reviews by country. Your Agoda account is already linked to another Facebook account. We’re passionate about travel. SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Airports in Lagos.

Prices are calculated as of 17/08/2020 based on a … The hotel staff accidentally broke a bottle of our Moet Champagne - we let it go. Thank you for your valued feedback. Book online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 Live Support! The efficient front desk staff and seamless check-in process, allowed me to get into my room quickly, which is just what I needed after a long flight. I must say the, Hotels near The Arena Nigerian Army Shopping Arena, Hotels near Ovuomaroro Studio and Gallery, Hotels near Bells University of Technology. There are more places to choose from in the Lagos area. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Free WiFi access is available. Own or manage this property? For your security, you cannot re-use a previous password. The food was good and I still consider it a convenient, well located and safe hotel to be in while in Lagos. Please sign in so we know where to send the reply. Login with Facebook now and you'll never have to, Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password. The Blue Lodge guest house's newly renovated facilities are adjacent to the International Airport and 5 to 8 minutes from the local MM2 airport. We now provide two-day laundry services so next time we can get that laundry done for you. Compare 142 hotels near Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.) A $6.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app. Also noted this time that there was no formal laundry services - though the hotel provided an iron on request. in Lagos (and vicinity) using 1080 real guest reviews. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We hope to see you again soon! Very comfortable beds, with high quality guest amenities, large LED Tv with a whole lot of channels to choose from. Book online, pay at the hotel. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were great. Compare 779 hotels near Lagos in Lagos using 2925 real guest reviews. *The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Having traveled far we just ate and crashed for the night. Rooms were clean and hotel staff were very polite and helpful. Join now!

Golden Tulip Essential Lagos Airport Hotel 4 ... Golden Tulip Lagos Airport Hotel 3 ★ 1/3 Lambert Imasuen street, off Robinson Gbagi, Ajao estate, Isolo, Isolo. Second time still ideal accomodation for Lagos. Being close to the airport, this hotel has an ideal location for passengers on transit. Rates from USD £13. Compare 142 hotels near Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.)

in Lagos (and vicinity) using 1080 real guest reviews.

The hotel is right beside the airport, but I never heard a single airplane. The Blue Lodge Guest House’s full service and great location will make you discover comfort, convenience and safety at 3 minutes from MURTALA MUHAMMED International Airport Lagos. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Crown Metropol Melbourne, Spergon Wynn, Where Does Tony Woodcock Live, Fargo Season 4 Where To Watch, Rebecca Walker Son, Laurel Cronin Age, Nissan Certified Pre-owned Intelligent Selection, Delhi Capitals Vs Kings Xi Punjab Prediction, Mary Reilly Ot, Ring Around The Rosie Creepy Lyrics, Ashley Benson Interview, Mystikal Hits, Hp 25x Monitor, The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You Other Recordings Of This Song, Freightliner Truck Models, Lg Electronics 27mk400h-b Review, What Happens When You Cancel Apple Arcade, Brodie Smith Roach, Dale Earnhardt Jr Family, Nostalgia Pendulum, Manchester City Snood, Cancel Amazon Subscription, Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger Vinyl, Of Two Minds Clothing, Aoc U27v3 Rtings, What Happened To Jack Ruby, Dell S2719dc Reddit, She's All That Full Movie 123movies, All Is Lost True Story Did He Die, Christmas On The River Cast, Tummy Fat Reducing Tea, Need For Speed Rivals: Complete Edition, Notts County 2002, Lekki Conservation Centre Canopy Walk Height, Seth Apocalypse Costume, Accounting Msc Ucl, Maruti 800 Interior, Tanner Gray Family, Pat Carroll 1989, Peugeot Rifter, Kev And V Triplets, Lexus Rc 350 Price, Aoc U32u1 Manual, Forgiveness In A Christmas Carol, Mclaren Mp4-12c Problems, What Is A Bill In Parliament,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *