is 3rd mainland bridge open today

// Ajax JSON Recent Comment by MKR (function(d){var b=["DOMMouseScroll","mousewheel"];if(d.event.fixHooks){for(var a=b.length;a;){d.event.fixHooks[b[--a]]=d.event.mouseHooks}}d.event.special.mousewheel={setup:function(){if(this.addEventListener){for(var e=b.length;e;){this.addEventListener(b[--e],c,false)}}else{this.onmousewheel=c}},teardown:function(){if(this.removeEventListener){for(var e=b.length;e;){this.removeEventListener(b[--e],c,false)}}else{this.onmousewheel=null}}};d.fn.extend({mousewheel:function(e){return e?this.bind("mousewheel",e):this.trigger("mousewheel")},unmousewheel:function(e){return this.unbind("mousewheel",e)}});function c(j){var h=j||window.event,g=[].slice.call(arguments,1),k=0,i=true,f=0,e=0;j=d.event.fix(h);j.type="mousewheel";if(h.wheelDelta){k=h.wheelDelta/120}if(h.detail){k=-h.detail/3}e=k;if(h.axis!==undefined&&h.axis===h.HORIZONTAL_AXIS){e=0;f=-1*k}if(h.wheelDeltaY!==undefined){e=h.wheelDeltaY/120}if(h.wheelDeltaX!==undefined){f=-1*h.wheelDeltaX/120}g.unshift(j,k,f,e);return(d.event.dispatch||d.event.handle).apply(this,g)}})(jQuery);

Math.floor(a.clipping()/z);a.options.scroll=b;a.options.visible=b},initCallback:function(b){a.$el.find("ul.rcentpost").mousewheel(function(a,c){0c&&b.next()})}})}else a.$el.find(".box_skitter_home.ijonkz-theme").skitter({label:!0,numbers:!0,auto_play:!0,numbers_align:"right",dots:!0,preview:!0,structure:'prevnext

',

You will receive mail with link to set new password.

(this.options[a]==null||typeof this.options[a]!="object"&&c!="onAfterAnimation")){var h=typeof this.options[a]=="object"?this.options[a][c]:this.options[a];if(g.isFunction(h)){var i=this;if(d===void 0)h(i,b,c);else if(f===void 0)this.get(d).each(function(){h(i,this,d,b,c)});else for(var a=function(a){i.get(a).each(function(){h(i,this,a,b,c)})},k=d;k<=f;k++)k!== null&&! * https://plus.google.com/108949996304093815163/about

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Federal Government had announced plans to shut down the third mainland bridge for maintenance work from July 24 to January 24, 2021. © 2020 - Businessday NG. MaxPost:5, "+w.hoverClass).add(this).not(t).removeClass(w.hoverClass).children("ul"),u=w.speedOut;if(s){c.show();u=0}w.retainPath=false;w.onBeforeHide.call(c);c.stop(true,true).animate(w.animationOut,u,function(){var x=b(this);w.onHide.call(x)})}return this},show:function(){var t=o(this);if(!t){return this}var s=this.addClass(t.hoverClass),c=s.children("ul");t.onBeforeShow.call(c);c.stop(true,true).animate(t.animation,t.speed,function(){t.onShow.call(c)});return this},destroy:function(){return this.each(function(){var s=b(this),t=s.data("sf-options"),c=s.find("li:has(ul)");if(!t){return false}clearTimeout(t.sfTimer);m(s,t);n(c);g(s);s.off(".superfish").off(".hoverIntent");c.children("ul").attr("style",function(u,v){return v.replace(/display[^;]+;?/g,"")});t.$path.removeClass(t.hoverClass+" "+p.bcClass).addClass(t.pathClass);s.find(". g+'#comment-form">'+h+"":"")+"

0){var h=0,i=this.options.offset;b.each(function(){e.format(this,i++);h+=e.dimension(this,j)});this.list.css(this.wh,h+100+"px");if(!c||c.size===void 0)this.options.size=b.size()}this.container.css("display","block");this.buttonNext.css("display","block");this.buttonPrev.css("display", "block");this.funcNext=function(){e.next()};this.funcPrev=function(){e.prev()};this.funcResize=function(){e.resizeTimer&&clearTimeout(e.resizeTimer);e.resizeTimer=setTimeout(function(){e.reload()},100)};this.options.initCallback!==null&&this.options.initCallback(this,"init");!m&&g.browser.safari? a.scrthumbSize+"px;height:"+a.scrthumbSize+'px" width="'+a.scrthumbSize+'" height="'+a.scrthumbSize+'" src="'+l+'"/>':"")+""+n+""+(0"+b+"

":"")+""}f+=""+(e.feed.openSearch$totalResults.$t>e.feed.openSearch$itemsPerPage.$t? FG’s handling of #EndSARS protests worsens Nigeria’s risk perception, Obasanjo says Buhari must act now before it’s too late, #ENDSARS: National security and a new national conversation, #ENDSARS: Abuja in ‘foreboding silence’ after bouts of violence. In the 1970s, following the end of Nigeria's civil war, a period of increasing oil price followed and Nigeria went through series of economic upturns. '':''):n='';l.append(''+n+"")},"jsonp");a=encodeURIComponent(h);b=encodeURIComponent(d);a=[{name:"Facebook",url:"http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u="+a+"&t="+b},{name:"Twitter",url:"https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text="+
"":" noimage")+'">