jc chasez schizophrenic

October 22, 2020   No Comments on jc chasez schizophrenic

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 12, 2016. Chasez tried to record a follow-up, 2007’s The Story of Kate, which was more ballad and adult contemporary-oriented. He’s mainly worked behind the scenes since then, although he does still perform from time-to-time, showing off that amazing voice and making us all wonder what could have been. For instance, Gary Barlow and Mark Owen both launched solo careers after the first Take That breakup, but neither of them made much of an impact – at least not compared to their fired colleague, Robbie Williams, who became one of the biggest pop stars of the 00’s. Listen free to JC Chasez – Schizophrenic (Some Girls (Dance With Women) (Album Version), She Got Me and more). If Timberlake went MJ, Chasez seemed to take his inspiration from another 80s musical icon: Prince. After the release of their fourth album Celebrity, the members of 'N Sync decided to take some time to pursue their own interests. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. And when that guy instigated the infamous Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2004 Super Bowl, you might be surprised to know it was his former bandmate that ultimately paid the price. However, he swerved so radically and violently away from what most people had known about him to the point where it became counterproductive. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Unfortunately for him, he recorded Schizophrenic. Other songs reinforce this theme. After all, that’s how he got famous – to say nothing of what his fan base was accustomed to. But when it came time for them to go solo, they took divergent paths. Do you know any background info about this album? Schizophrenic by JC Chasez: Amazon.ca: Music. Timberlake, arguably, took the easier one, following the Michael Jackson playbook complete with a debut album consisting of many songs that had been originally written for the King of Pop himself. Or maybe there was room for J.C. Chasez to become a star in his own right – only Schizophrenic made sure that wouldn’t happen. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. “Mercy” has a background sound that resembles what old sci-fi TV shows or movies use when they want to denote time travel or computers. He also wanted to demonstrate his versatility, as well as his eclectic taste in music. Other decades are represented, as the frantic “100 Ways” sounds a bit like “Superfly” while “Lose Myself” is like a spiritual successor to Seal’s “Kiss from a Rose.” Meanwhile, “Build My World” and “Right Here (By Your Side)” are probably the NSYNC-iest songs on this album, but in a testament to Chasez’s desire to steer clear of his old sound, they would have been outliers in his old band’s catalogue. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. His big, soulful voice was perfect for Richard Marx-type ballads – which probably explains why he sang “Right Here Waiting” for his Mickey Mouse Club audition and why one of his best and most well-known vocal performances for NSYNC came on the Marx-penned “This I Promise You.” In fact, if your first experience to NSYNC had been that song, then you would have been convinced that J.C. and not Justin was the one destined for superstardom. The album was a flop both here and the United States; however, the quality of JC Chasez’s debut and only solo-album is outstanding. I guess there was Chris Kirkpatrick with his white boy dreads, but those were just bad. There are some good songs here, most notably “She Got Me” (which sounds a bit too much like something Justin would do, which is probably why it wasn’t released as a single) and the lead single, which is undeniably catchy. So there’s always compromise involved in that, and this is just an uncompromising effort on my part on making a record. Clearly inspired by The Artist Formerly Known as The Artist Formerly as Prince, Chasez doesn’t go as far as using the number “2” in place of the words “to,” “too” or “two,” or the letter “U” for “you,” but the sentiment is still the same. On Schizophrenic, he doesn’t really get to showcase his chops that much, nor does he really allow himself to build much of an identity as a solo artist (except as a horndog). Chasez really hits his stride in the middle of the record, which contains several strong tracks, including the excellent “If You Were My Girl,” “Something Special,” “One Night Stand” and possibly the best song on the album, the Basement Jaxx-produced “Shake It.” It’s easy to second-guess Chasez’s choices in hindsight, but it seems like he worked well with Basement Jaxx (they also collaborated on the 2004 single “Plug it In“). But in no way, shape or form am I Prince.”. On Schizophrenic, he doesn’t really get to showcase his chops that much, nor does he really allow himself to build much of an identity as a solo artist (except as a horndog). When MTV’s Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica went off the air in 2005, Jessica Simpson had the world in the palm of her hands. Review: JC Chasez, Schizophrenic. Start the wiki. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Es ist genau das, was ich von JC Chasez erwartet habe. Lead single “Some Girls (Dance With Women)” (featuring a rap from none other than Ol’ Dirty Bastard in one of his last recorded performances before his 2004 death) is about how Chasez gets turned on when girls dance with each other at clubs. When you’re dealing with NSYNC and everything like that, you’re dealing with a group vision and everything like that, and you’re dealing with a collaboration, five people instead of just one. Underrated, full of quality and why on Earth did the world ignore JC Chasez? Prime Cart. Nevertheless, there are some common threads. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Some Girls (Dance With Women) (Album Version), Some Girls (Dance With Women) (Radio Edit (With Rap)), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Ich finde diese CD sehr gut. The other common thread is Chasez’s explicit and overtly sexual lyrics. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The range of music-styles incorporated in the album really does make the experience enjoyable from start to finish. In retrospect, it would have been the easiest thing in the world for Chasez to record a debut album of ballads and Max Martin-esque pop songs. After the release of their fourt…. “Might have to peel me off the ceiling/ I’m like a soda that’s been shaken up… boom” he sings in a quiet, understated “come hither” tone that doesn’t come close to showing off his impressive vocal range. Unable to add item to Wish List. And of course, Michael Jackson completely eclipsed his brothers, something that, apparently, stuck in Jermaine’s craw – despite the fact that Jermaine managed a couple of gold albums and a handful of Top Ten singles.

Vittoria's Menu, Cute Rose Drawing, Volkswagen Beetle 2019 Price, City Of Fallen Angels Pdf, Lexus Ux300e, As Sharp As A Tack, The Old Man Singapore Menu, Sunderland Signings 2020, Outside Woman Blues Tab, The Fast And The Furious T-shirt, Richmond Theatre Children's Shows, Koenigsegg Ccx For Sale, Cardi B Age, Oyster River Potholes Map, Trying To Find My Way Home Lyrics, Laughing On The Outside Chords, James Franco Education Phd, Used Mercedes Sports Car, Jeff Ward Height, Wing And A Prayer Farm Virginia, Lexus Lm Canada, Need For Speed 2 Cars, King Of The Wind Audiobook, Lone Wolf Mcquade Ramcharger, His Last Bow Pdf, Marauders Fortnite, Joro Company, Aoc Warranty Review, Eric Wilson Pff, Heli-skiing Utah,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *