lana del rey honeymoon tracklist

All I wanna do is get by by the beach [61][62], Lana Del Rey suggested in May 2015 that Honeymoon would be released in September,[63] and confirmed on August 14 that the release date was scheduled for September 18. Il disco verrà pubblicato il prossimo 18 ettembre 2015 e nei giorni scorsi è stato rilasciato il video ufficiale del singolo “High by the beach”. [54] "24" is a cinematic song that received comparison to the James Bond theme songs, due to its musical style and lyrics which were noted as being sung from the perspective of a Bond girl. [25], "Music to Watch Boys To" contains a "narcotic haze" according to Alex Hudson of Exclaim! "Art Deco" is a slow jazz-styled ballad with hazy beats and saxophone riffs,[47] the lyrics of the song contain "hollowness and American ennui". It was released on September 18, 2015, by UMG Recordings. srapi.setPkey('252b199f1f3067f890b493eb52294b48'); srapi.setSongId(751869); srapi.run(); Se vuoi aggiornamenti su Lana Del Rey, Novità discografiche inserisci la tua email nel box qui sotto: Compilando il presente form acconsento a ricevere le informazioni The song contains an interpolation of the song "Space Oddity" by English singer-songwriter David Bowie from his eponymous second studio album. Religion Bought into your bullshit "[1] Sam Mac of Slant Magazine gave the album a middling review, noting: "It’s the first album Del Rey has failed to find some kind of dynamic shape for," and ultimately deemed it a "wildly uneven sprawl."[85]. [49][50] Del Rey dismissed these allegations in an interview with NME, saying that the song "is actually about a group of teenagers who go out every night. [20] It also features lyrical content involving eroticism, drugs, mythology, and "the American soul". [5] Burnt Notion (Interlude) Lana Del Rey, Honeymoon: tracklist album. Such a noisy record. Musically, Honeymoon has been variously described as a retro-styled work of "grand, cinematic baroque pop",[11] "elegantly melancholy dream pop",[12] and a return to "the cinematic trip hop" of Del Rey's debut album Born to Die[13] and incorporates elements of trap,[14] blues,[15] downtempo pop,[16] and jazz. [7] Heath would eventually not feature on the album; however, Rick Nowels went on to co-produce and co-write each song with Del Rey. 13. The first verse explores themes of denial, apparent in lyrics such as "I don't really wanna break up, we got it going on". 05. Freak It was released on September 18, 2015, by Polydor Records and Interscope Records, and was produced by Del Rey alongside longtime collaborators Rick Nowels and Kieron Menzies. PRE-ORDER TOMORROW. Don't worth the purchase! Art Deco 09. Terrence Loves You Honeymoon Lana Del Rey. Daisy … [22][23][24] The Verge described the song as containing "sweeping strings and stuttering snares" that "float through the background of the song". [20] Amy Davidson of DigitalSpy noted the song had a similar "sultriness" to that of "High by the Beach", Davidson continued to call the song a "slow motion" and compared it to a '90s R&B song. 260.1K 2. While she's obviously a pop artist, Honeymoon feels as though it belongs to a larger canon of Southern California Gothic albums, and synthesizes ideas she's been vamping on from the beginning into a unified work. In Australia, the album debuted at number one on the ARIA Charts, becoming Del Rey's third consecutive number one following Born to Die and Ultraviolence, which both spent one week at the top of the charts. In apertura post il video ufficiale di High by the beach. [83] London Evening Standard also praised the album's production, remarking how it "swells in time to the oceans of longing in Del Rey's voice". However, very noisy pressing. [3] [51][52][53] "Religion" was noted as being one of Del Rey's most optimistic love songs, however the song was also noted for still be "tinged with the singer's favourite kind of noirish self-destruction". [31][34] It is more uptempo and pop-indebted than her previous releases,[35] and is based around laidback,[36] airy electronic production and a swooning orchestral arrangement. 5:50 ... More by Lana Del Rey. [4] The second stage of grief, anger, is exemplified by the tone of the bridge: "You should've known better, than to have, to let her, get you under her spell of the weather". Cartridge AudioTechnica AT-440mlb. Del Rey did not promote the album with television performances or interviews, instead relying on a couple of print interviews, music videos, fan meets, and social media. Now you’re just another one of my problems God Knows I Tried Born to Die 2012 Born to Die - The Paradise Edition 2012 Ultraviolence (Deluxe) 2014 Lust for Life 2017 … Urban Outfitters held an early listening event on September 12 in select stores. Honeymoon is the fourth studio album and third major-label record by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey. The second verse shows Del Rey bargaining: "Carry me home, don't wanna talk about the things to come/Just put your hands up in the air, the radio on", before Del Rey reaches the point of acceptance in the outro: "I'm on my own again". Conte Bros feat. Aside from the runouts, is there any outward way to distinguish this from the 2015 press? [37][38] The song comprises a slow and clear trap beat,[34][39] prominent, dreamy synth beeps,[10][33][40] hip hop-influenced percussions and Roland TR-808 drums;[41][42][43] in contrast with brooding, eerie organ instrumentation,[31][41][42] pertaining to an additional slow and airy feel. [19], Lyrically, Honeymoon features content that touches upon tortured romance, bitterness, lust and violence. Get by baby, baby, bye, bye [3] After recently dropping the release date and blowing shit up in the video for "High by … All tracks are written by Lana Del Rey and Rick Nowels, except where noted; all tracks produced by Del Rey, Nowels and Kieron Menzies. Although the first copy I bought was badly warped on both LPs and both had too many loud clicks and pops throughout, the second copy I exchanged it for was practically silent after a good cleaning. Very poor boxset edition. | 1.32.1, Lana Del Rey, Honeymoon: la cover del nuovo album e la delusione dei fan. Get high baby, baby, bye, bye, Boy look at you, looking at me Taylor Swift inarrestabile: Folklore torna alla numero 1 in America. This release does not have rich treble, especially considering the fact that my setup usually gives a lot of treble. [45] A reviewer from The Guardian noted the song to contain trip hop beats with lyrics that celebrate California. [3], During the album's recording process it was reported that producer Mark Ronson had collaborated with Del Rey for Honeymoon, but their writing sessions did not produce any material for the album. The album marked a departure from the more guitar-driven instrumentation of Del Rey's previous album Ultraviolence and a return to the baroque pop of Born to Die and Paradise. Honeymoon Tracklist. I’ll do it on my own Music to Watch Boys To Lyrics. "[20] Jessica Hopper of Pitchfork gave the album a positive review, calling it her "most artistic" work yet, adding: "It is a dark work, darker even than Ultraviolence. I'm kind of enjoying sinking into this more noirish feel for this one. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood. In December 2015, Honeymoon was certified Silver in the United Kingdom and then certified Gold in March 2017. It's been good". Honeymoon is the fourth studio album and third major-label record by Lana Del Rey. In a December 2014 interview with Galore Magazine, Del Rey revealed she had begun working on a new album. Honeymoon The truth is I never 02. 06. Ultraviolence is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Lana Del Rey, released on June 13, 2014 by UMG Recordings.Despite originally dismissing the possibility of releasing another record after her major-label debut Born to Die (2012), Del Rey began planning its follow-up in 2013. Because you got out of hand [18] Built over chopped-and-screwed samples, hints of jazz and Morricone-like soundscapes, Honeymoon has been characterized as Del Rey's most sophisticated album. In June 2015, she had created a separate Instagram account solely for the album with the username "honeymoon". [64] She unveiled the track listing through her main Instagram account on August 20, the day before the record was made available for preorder on the iTunes Store. Lyrically, the track was seen as a sequel to "Summertime Sadness" with lyrics such as "Summer's hot but I’ve been cold without you". [74] Following the release of Honeymoon, Del Rey hosted 3 meet-and-greets in late September at select Urban Outfitters stores to promote the record. Peace by vengeance Get high by the beach, get high Happy or sad, angry or apologetic, dominant or submissive, it's apparently all the same to Del Rey, who floats through these songs with a weird indifference. [46] It was released on September 18, 2015, by Polydor Records and Interscope Records, and was produced by Del Rey alongside longtime collaborators Rick Nowels and Kieron Menzies. [14] In a four-star review, The Metropolist thought "Del Rey has found a balance in sounds" and praised how the album's production "beautifully harmonises lush strings, muddy baselines and haunting melodies, all blending to create a fluent and ethereal body of work". I’m now done with this record. [48] "Art Deco" was rumored to be about rapper Azealia Banks. Not only does her vocal delivery remain the same throughout, but also its protagonist's "voice"; while the emotional impact of what might sometimes be traumatic developments seems somehow damped, as if experienced through a narcotised haze". Throughout the chorus there is brief saxophone sections inserted and David Bowie references with lyrics such as "Ground control to Major Tom/Can you hear me all night long?". Personally, I think this is an amazing pressing. Swan Song [69] The hotline would provide weekly updates on the album, as well as lectures chosen by Del Rey. 40. hét", "Italiancharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Norwegiancharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży :: OLiS - Official Retail Sales Chart", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Portuguesecharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "South Korea Gaon International Album Chart", "Spanishcharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Swedishcharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Swisscharts.com – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Western Weekly Top 20: 2015/9/18 - 2015/9/24", "Lana Del Rey Chart History (Digital Albums)", "Lana Del Rey Chart History (Top Alternative Albums)", "Lana Del Rey Chart History (Top Tastemaker Albums)", "Lana Del Rey Chart History (Vinyl Albums)", "Top Albums annuel (physique + téléchargement + streaming)", "Top Billboard 200 Albums - Year End 2015", "French album certifications – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Polish album certifications – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Charts analysis: Lana Del Rey scores fourth No.1, increases week one sales", "British album certifications – Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon", "Honeymoon (BONUS ART PRINT) by Lana Del Rey, Alternative, CD", "Honeymoon — Del Rey Lana za 50,99 zł | Muzyka", "Honeymoon [VINYL] by Lana Del Rey: Amazon.co.uk: Music", "Honeymoon (2LP Vinyl): Lana Del Rey: Amazon.ca: Music", "Honeymoon (Vinyl, inklusive MP3 Downloadcode) [Vinyl LP]: Amazon.de: Musik", "Honeymoon (winyl w kolorze czerwonym) – Del Rey Lana za 138,99 zł | Muzyka", "Honeymoon (winyl w kolorze czarnym) – Del Rey Lana za 138,99 zł | Muzyka", "Honeymoon: Lana Del Rey: Amazon.fr: Musique", "Honeymoon — Vinile Nero: Lana Del Rey: Amazon.it: Musica", "Lana Del Rey — Honeymoon [Box Set][Limited Edition] – Amazon.com Music", "Honeymoon (Limited Box Edition): Amazon.de: Musik", "Honeymoon (Limited Box Set) – Del Rey Lana za 166,99 zł | Muzyka", Tower of Song: A Memorial Tribute to Leonard Cohen, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Honeymoon_(Lana_Del_Rey_album)&oldid=982931225, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Album chart usages for BillboardAlternative, Album chart usages for BillboardTastemaker, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Leon Michels  – winds, keyboards, saxophone, Ron "Blondie Boy" Thaler  – additional drums & production, Trevor Yasuda  – additional programming, engineering, Emerson Day Rhodes  – assistant engineering, This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 07:21.

Hummer For Sale Uk Right Hand Drive, How To Reduce Traffic Congestion Essay, 2013/14 Premier League, Our Man In Marrakesh Cast, Mazda Furai Price, Brandon Breault Age, Ifr Aspid For Sale, Ferrari Suv Cost, Ray Harryhausen: Special Effects Titan Watch Online, Blind Faith Can T Find My Way Lyrics, Lotus Esprit For Sale Usa, 2019 Acura Nsx Brochure Pdf, The Crossing Places Wikipedia, Amy Stewart Books In Order, Geraldine Fitzgerald Net Worth, Fan Following Of Bts, Care Bear Clothes, Daniel Suarez Sponsors, Imagine Festival, Victor Serge, Clapton Allman, The Witches 1967, Allman Brothers Band Live One Way Out, Dirtiest City In California, Amc Concord Sedan, Stuck In Traffic Sentence, Nibbles Platter, Skc Asx, Lendale White Tequila,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *