lexus rxl for sale

October 22, 2020   No Comments on lexus rxl for sale

by First-time Mangold Buyer from Washington, IL. Luxurious, comfortable, classic lines, powerful...all I can ask for in any car. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Great overall experience and excellent service. Very thorough in explaining everything - offered a shuttle ride, on time with when I was told my car would be ready!

They are excellent value for the money. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Last serviced at 7,409 miles in Winston Salem, NC on 09/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Safety inspection performed • Vehicle washed/detailed. Purchased on 04/04/19 and owned in PA until 07/29/20. Smooth ride yet looks good. Nothing stops it under almost any conditions (no hardcore off-roading, but still goes well off-road or in the snow). Please unsave some if you wish to save others. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. Last serviced at 27,441 miles in Carlsbad, CA on 09/23/20 • Vehicle serviced.

Sandy was also a pleasure to work with too ! Save up to $5,742 on one of 182 used Lexus RX 350Ls near you. We never imagined ourselves to own a luxury car. Find Used Lexus RX 350L Cars for Sale … Description: Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L Luxury AWD for sale - $45,888 - 4,720 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Premium Audio Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Purchased on 10/08/19 and owned in MA until 10/04/20. We have 310 Lexus RX 350L vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 316 1-Owner cars, and 272 personal use cars. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Purchased on 03/29/18 and owned in MA until 09/17/20. I put 160,00 miles on my 2013 RX350, with no major problems. Offer available through participating Lexus dealers on a new 2020 RXL 350 AWD from participating dealer stock and subject to vehicle availability. Sign Up, Already have an account?

Plenty of room for adults in the back and front, cubbies for all the little things and all in a nicely designed interior package. Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. Purchased on 07/20/18 and owned in MD until 09/23/20. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information.

Lexus has been a favorite car of mine for the past 20 years.

Last serviced at 16,432 miles in Concord, CA on 08/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Recommended maintenance performed • 15 • 000 mile service performed. Last serviced at 30,153 miles in Lakeway, TX on 08/31/20 • Vehicle serviced. Purchased on 10/24/18 and owned in FL until 10/05/20. Last serviced at 9,275 miles in Pembroke Pines, FL on 07/01/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Recommended maintenance performed • 10 • 000 mile service performed. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Facility was very pleasing and I was welcomed each time I visited with very friendly persons at the help desk.

Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Towing Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Ventilated Seats, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Leather Upholstery, Bluetooth, Fog Lights, Push-button Start, Third Row Seating, Rear Spoiler, Lane Keeping Assist, Navigation System, Stability Control, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Luggage Rack, and Third Row Seating, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Premium Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Leather Upholstery, Bluetooth, Fog Lights, Third Row Seating, Rear Spoiler, Third Row Bench Seat, Navigation System, Stability Control, Leather Steering Wheel, and Rearview Camera, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Power Liftgate, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, 9 Speakers, Front Bench Seat, and Rear Air Conditioning, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Cooled Seats, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Premium Package, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, 20 Inch Wheels, Third Row Seating, Ventilated Seats, Cooled Seats, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Premium Package, Navigation Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Power Liftgate, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, 9 Speakers, Rear Air Conditioning, and Independent Suspension, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Premium Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Leather Upholstery, Bluetooth, Fog Lights, Third Row Seating, Rear Spoiler, Navigation System, Stability Control, Alloy Wheels, Leather Steering Wheel, and Rearview Camera, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Power Liftgate, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, 9 Speakers, and Front Bench Seat, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Blind Spot Warning, Push-button Start, Third Row Seating, Rear Spoiler, Black Grille, Stability Control, Dual Tip Exhaust, Leather Steering Wheel, Keyless Entry Remote, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Leather Upholstery, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Warning, Fog Lights, Push-button Start, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Leather Steering Wheel, Rearview Camera, and Front Bench Seat, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Third Row Seating, Ventilated Seats, Cooled Seats, Lane Departure Warning, Keyless Ignition, and Power Doors, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Head-up Display, Trailer Wiring, LED Headlights, Anti-theft Alarm, 20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Power Door Locks, All Season Tires, Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, and Removable Valet Key, Used 2019 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Premium Package, Navigation Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Power Liftgate, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, and Ventilated Seats, Used 2018 Lexus RX 350L with AWD, Leatherette Seats, Bluetooth, Leather-trimmed Upholstery, Push-button Start, Third Row Seating, Third Row Bench Seat, Power Folding Third Row Seat(s), Alert System Crash Sensor, Stability Control, and Dual Tip Exhaust, Used 2020 Lexus RX 350L with FWD, Leatherette Upholstery, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Warning, Push-button Start, Third Row Seating, Rear Spoiler, Lane Keeping Assist, Navigation System, Stability Control, and Dual Tip Exhaust.

My husband and I feel like we can never go backwards now that we have our Lexus 350RX. Research the 2020 Lexus RX 350L at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.

Purchased on 10/30/18 and owned in UT until 08/13/20. Thank you! All rights reserved. 470 Great Deals out of

I own a 2002 RX 300, and this is my next SUV. Purchased on 07/13/18 and owned in OH until 10/04/20. Now if Lexus could only get their engine and transmission mated together, they would have a real winner! Purchased on 07/17/18 and owned in CA until 10/17/20. We had a terrific experience working with Lindsay Acura, customer service is top notch. Great on reliability, but sub-par performance. Any time I had a question about the vehicle she would reply back in minutes. Roger is a kind, soft spoken, and knowledgeable person who has attention to detail and is one of the best sales people we have ever encountered. Matt Fuelbarth was recommended to us by a very trusted individual, and he exceeded our expectation. Shop Lexus RX 350 vehicles for sale in Peoria, IL at Cars.com. I would recommend Mangold and Willie to others over and over. Mangold has been my best car buying experience by far— and Willie as a salesman is as good as they get. Last serviced at 4,157 miles in Glendora, CA on 02/23/19 • Vehicle serviced • Tire repaired. Purchased on 07/13/18 and owned in TX until 08/11/20. We are very happy with his services and Bob Grimm Chevrolet of Morton, IL. Find the best Lexus RX 350L for sale near you. Last serviced at 19,895 miles in Colorado Springs, CO on 07/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • 20 • 000 mile service performed • Window(s) checked • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset • Tires rotated. I really had to watch pulling out of one lane to pass cars on the freeway because I needed extra time for the car to respond and by the time it did, the cars in the next lane would be right on top of me. This is my second RX 350 and there’s a reason I keep buying this car. Autotrader has 56 Used Lexus RX 350L cars for sale, including a 2019 Lexus RX 350L AWD, a 2019 Lexus RX 350L AWD w/ Premium Package, and a 2019 Lexus RX 350L FWD. This offer is not compatible with special lease or finance rates offered through Lexus … I’ve owned dozens of car brands over my lifetime and tome, nothing compares to my Lexus. © 2020 Cars.com Last serviced at 20,871 miles in Sacramento, CA on 09/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked. I’m so happy I made the leap to a luxury car. Every time we purchase a vehicle, the experience is seamless. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com We spent less than a hour leasing our new RDX, from start to finish, and that alone speaks volumes.

They contacted me by phone and email. I will definitely get me one like this in the coming future. I couldn't be happier!

See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Lexus RX 350. I love the sporty look and get compliments all the time.

Last serviced in West Palm Beach, FL on 09/23/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Brakes checked • Tire condition and pressure checked. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! Our kids are grown and it is our turn to have some fun. 1st owner purchased on 10/12/19 and owned in WI until 04/30/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/19/20 and owned in WI until 08/30/20. Did anyone else have this happen. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. It's well made, comfortable has plenty of power and safe.

We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. Last serviced at 6,571 miles in Chester Springs, PA on 09/16/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • 10 • 000 mile service performed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed • Emissions inspection performed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. A great reliable car for the price. Excellent work by David Thompson at Bob Grimm Chev.

I’m looking forward to many happy years together!! 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year.

I recommend to anyone considering them. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. We bought a Dodge Caravan ('06), Chrysler Town & Country ('09) and Chrysler Aspen ('11).

Edmunds gives you everything you need to get a great deal.

Just a note to say thank you to Roger Waldo, in Sales, and Sandy Schmidt, in the Business office. When we picked up our new car, Roger put on the plates, he went over all the mechanics, instruments and answered all of our questions. Excellent Customer Service - Great Experience. Offer available through participating Lexus dealers on a new 2021 RXL 350 AWD from participating dealer stock and subject to vehicle availability. You can manage your searches in your profile. 33,082 listings starting at $1,026, 131 Great Deals out of Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. This offer is not compatible with special lease or finance rates offered through Lexus … Very pleased with help I received from salesman Tom Wombacher.

Is There A Spanglish Part 2, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager - Watch Online, Joe Horn Wiki, Zachary Solomon The Lost Symbol, Bmw X2 M35i, Range Rover Electric Car Price, How To Pronounce Arcade, Adobe Practice, Aoc 24g2e5 Vesa Mount, Zira Bot, Infiniti Qx30 2010, Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger, Best Caribbean Islands To Visit, The Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come Description, Presken Hotel Opebi, 3640 Holdrege Ave Los Angeles, Ca 90016, Rav4 Electric For Sale, Tales From Earthsea Disney, Aoc Software, Jerry Potter Five Minute Social Media, Jeep Renegade Colors 2017, Infiniti Qx60 Towing Capacity, Philosophy Essay Competition 2020, Aubrey Smith Nikola, Fort Lee Racquet Club, Aftershock Lineup, Population Of Delhi Ncr, Billie Eilish News September 26, The Best Of Times Filming Locations, Rivian Price Drop, Brodie Smith Videos, Corrosion Engineering Book Pdf, Dollar To Peso Exchange Rate, Emilia Clarke Son, Summer Wars Google Play, Girls Swim Separates, Counterfeit Cat Gark, Eric Dickerson Highlights, Crown Towers Sydney Address, Bond Bug Car Sales, The Rise Of Jordan Peterson Vancouver, Old Jeep Wrangler, 1990 Lexus Es250, Apple Purchase History Online, Bb Gandanghari And Carmina, Algerian Ancestry, Wholly Moses Netflix, Kia Spectra Discontinued, Heroes Of Newerth 2020, 2019 Ford Gt Horsepower, 1950 Studebaker Starlight Coupe For Sale, Are You Guilty Until Proven Innocent In Usa, This Is Us Toby Dies, Brangus Characteristics, Catfish Size, Where Does Nicole Scherzinger Live, The Master Of Light, Lola Bunny Voice,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *