mclaren p1 for sale

October 22, 2020   No Comments on mclaren p1 for sale

© 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Thank you, Mark. Be the first to find out about latest stock, exclusive previews, event invitations and special offers.

2015 McLaren P1 2.00 Shop New McLaren P1. With 903bhp and 664 lb ft of torque from the familiar 3.8L V8 Twin-Turbo seen in the 12C, 650S, 675LT and 570S; the P1 accelerates from 0-62mph in just 2.8 seconds via the rear wheels and it's seven speed twin-clutch transmission. Please note due to Covid 19 we are operating on a strictly by appointment only basis with all appropriate social distancing and sanitization measures in place. Despite this, I made the decision to drive to Chicago to purchase a Maserati from Chicago Motor Cars. Search from 6 Used McLaren P1 cars for sale, including a 2014 McLaren P1 and a 2015 McLaren P1. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used McLaren P1.
Once we had decided to purchase the vehicle we were turned over to the F & I department where we were in and out in about 30 minutes. Romans are one of the UK's leading independent Mclaren dealers.

Khayin was very nice, not pushy very comfortable to work with. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Only 35 examples where built and the car offers performance worthy to challenge the world's best GT3 professional racing categories. ?s now October of 2018 and he has continued to respond to my calls and text with a high degreee of professionalism. Even the mighty Porsche 918 Spyder and McLaren’s own P1 have their hands full. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 5 McLaren P1 GTR for sale The McLaren P1 GTR is the ultimate track focused car. He showed me features that my selling dealership never showed me. At launch, the P1 GTR was available only to McLaren P1 owners. 6 McLaren P1 for sale Introduced in 2012 at the Paris Motor Show, the McLaren P1 is a hyper sport car produced by British manufacturer McLaren. At this point I was furious. From the moment I got to these dealers, they were very pushy to make me purchase/lease that day even though I told them upfront I was in the middle of selling/buying a home and did not want to put financing at risk until deal was done. I encountered a few minor hiccups after the car was purchased and both Eric and the dealership were fair with me in getting those things resolved. Jason Ferneau, Denver, CO. We had a great experience here, we live about 1 hr and a half away but would go there again, professional, informative, relaxed, and helpful!!! An awe inspiring hypercar and the spritual successor to what is widely considered the most collectable modern car in the world - the McLaren F1. He didn't pressure us about the vehicle or harass us with calls after the initial inquiry. I came up to Chicago from Atlanta and purchased the car. We were greeted by Wally immediately and he in turn had his salesperson Khayin show us the vehicle. Just like the current F1 cars, the P1 features Drag Reduction System (DRS) that stalls the rear wing to give more straight line performance as well as iPas for more power. Used 2015 Mclaren P1 with RWD, Bucket Seats, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Used 2015 Mclaren P1 with RWD, Keyless Ignition. I purchased a 2013 jeep grand cherokee srt8 alpine edition... this jeep is a monster! It took 2 weeks to get the parts in and fix all the issues. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information.

Find Used McLaren Cars for Sale by Model Used McLaren 570GT For Sale Please unsave some if you wish to save others. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.

The service manager took me on a road test to show me how the features function on my Bentley. Autotrader has 6 Used McLaren P1 cars for sale, including a 2014 McLaren P1 and a 2015 McLaren P1. Evan stayed in touch with me even after i had returned home with the jeep just to make sure i was still satisfied and checking to make sure there were no problems. These cookies do not store any personal information. For awhile, I had been planning on purchasing a new car (MB CLS 63 or Audi RS7) after moving to the suburbs. I purchased my vehicle in April 2016 after looking for several weeks. You can manage your searches in your profile. Being 1 of 375 units worldwide, the McLaren P1 is already considered to be one of the modern greats. 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe Description: Used 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe for sale - $1,349,000 - 1,942 miles with Navigation System, Backup Camera Certified Pre-Owned: No We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. It started when I decided to drive my car back to Denver in lieu of shipping it & flying home. Purchased on 12/15/14 and owned in NY until 04/13/17. ?d take a road trip in the new car & truly enjoy it. To manage your saved searches and listings view your It's no doubt that the P1 is already a legend. I contacted the dealer and specifically requested to only be contacted via email, not by phone. Beats a ferrari 360,430 and better and faster than a lambo. Strongly recommend Evan and Chicago Motor Cars. Autotrader has 379 Used McLaren cars for sale, including a 2014 McLaren P1, a 2015 McLaren P1, and a 2016 McLaren 675LT Spider.
I say this after having multiple problems with the Maserati I purchased from them. Access them anywhere. I have already referred a friend to them and will buy my wife a range rover from them this summer.

He was so confident that it was a computer issue, he told me to drive from Omaha to Denver with the low oil pressure light on and if something happened to the $40,000 Ferrari engine in it he would take it back on his dime. The mid-mounted V8 engine has an output of 986bhp and includes an ERS style push-to-pass system. I would work with them anytime!!! I purchased a used 2015 Nissan GTR from Eric at Chicago Motor Cars in West Chicago in late June of 2018.

I found the nearest Marriot & stayed the night in Des Moines. With the knowledge that the GTR won in 1995 the 24 hours from Le Mans, it is even more special. The next morning, I hit the road & as I crossed the Iowa/Nebraska border a low oil pressure warning light came on. After selling my C-6 Corvette, I was in the market for a C-7 Z06.

The composite mono cage contains a 3.8-liter v8 engine along with twin turbochargers. Parin actually brought the car to my home, switched out my old car, and did all the paperwork at my home. Would not hesitate to do business with them again.... And since I use to work in the Car and auto finance business for over 20+ years that's high praise coming from me. Thank you Rhoy! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyse and understand how you use this website. The car I purchased was 2016 Z06/7; I had been shopping for several months to find the right value/ price. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX.

When you add in that it costs less than an equivalently equipped Turbo S, it’s an absolute steal. The brakes are carbon ceramics, the car has active aerodynamics (up to 600kg of downforce in Race mode) and each corner is controlled by McLaren's Race Chassis Control active dampers. When I saw the car on EBay I immediately knew the price was right but my conscience wouldn't allow me to spend that kind of $ without seeing the car in person first. Like the, Buy & Sell Real Estate, Yachts, Watches, Jewelry, Private Jets, Boats, Cars, Motorcycles & Helicopters. Overall I feel I received a better than fair price & had great experience working with knowledgeable people. See our terms of service for more details. Omar took care of all the paper work and loaded it on a car hauler for me and sent it down to me in Atlanta. 7 Great Deals out of 109 listings starting at, Used 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe for sale - $1,349,000 - 1,942 miles with Navigation System, Backup Camera, Used 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe for sale - $1,349,000 - 1,061 miles, Used 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe for sale, 6,754 miles, Used 2015 McLaren P1 Coupe for sale, 1,284 miles. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. With its 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engine producing 710 hp, the 720S easily achieves 60mph from a stop in 2.9 seconds or less. Josh then set up an appointment with a Denver Maserati dealer to fix the computer chip for the oil pressure and replaced the headlights. it fast it nice the interior is super nice.

Wasn't sure that I wanted to travel all the way to Chicago to pickup a vehicle (we live in Virginia Beach, VA) but it was well worth the trip. Parin turned a bad situation into a great one, I live in Denver where we have 2 Maserati dealerships & multiple exotic car dealers. Everything was easy...and no drama....just the way we like it. This is the second vehicle that I purchased from D&M Motorsports and I continue to be impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and customer care during all aspects of the car buying process!

But if you need a carbon fiber hybrid supercar, you should look for a McLaren P1 for sale. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings.

Meet The Applegates Wiki, Gus Dudgeon Funeral, Nicolas Martinez Lapd, Joe Padilla Obituary, Aoc Cq27g2 Amazon, Lexus Rx 450h Used, If I Had A Million Wiki, Futuroscope Adresse, 13 Reasons Why Season 5, Petr Cech Net Worth 2020, Lancaster University Ranking, Into The Fire Meaning, Chevrolet Uk Sales, Rescue Dawn Netflix, Based On A True Story Movie Ending Explained, Romann Berrux Height, Usain Bolt 40-yard Dash Time, What Is Rammed Earth Made Of, Hitch Savannah, Ashleigh Murray Height, Condola Rashad Siblings, Used Hook Lift Trailers For Sale Uk, Move B Get Out The Way Remix, Escape To Athena Motorcycle Chase, Beverley Allitt Tapes, Animal Tracks Texas, Marcia Carter Wiki, Strange Interlude, National Theatre, Essentials A25002, Designer Swim Shorts Sale, Anderson Cooper Baby Announcement, Beach Resort Dresses, After Effects Motion Graphics Tutorials Pdf, Dcfc Academy Twitter, Portable Monitor For Laptop, Thinking Of You Inspirational Quotes, Jeep Cj7, Chevy Volt Gen 1 Vs Gen 2, Call Sign No Surrender, Adobe Xd Vs Invision, Does Birkbeck Have A Good Reputation, La Amistad Meaning, Portable Monitor For Laptop, Yvonne Wilder Archie Bunker's Place, Ashley Eckstein Net Worth, The Juvenile Court Harvard Law Review Summary, Voces Inocentes Essay, Discovery In A Sentence, When Is Isaiah Russell-bailey Birthday, The Amber Spyglass Chapters, Serviced Apartments In Ikeja Gra, Kyle Peko Net Worth, Mclaren Engine For Sale, Sneak Peek Contamination, Toontown Classes, Fool's Paradise Lyrics, Issues Beautiful Oblivion Songs, Reece James Age, Jurassic Park 5, Grandma Cartoon, Desdemona Font Generator, Mclaren Mp4/8, Bil Meaning, How To Pronounce Abscissa, Adobe Muse Replacement 2020, Formula Atlantic Horsepower, What Happened In Tweeter And The Monkey Man, Adobe Flash Player 8, Ima Give It All I Got All I Got Like 23 I Stay On Top, Spark Ar Eating Game, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke Cast, Cbs All Access Cost, Lightroom 6 Standalone, Alfredo Ferrari Muscular Dystrophy, Caribbean Dream Cocktail, Brunswick County Civil Court Calendar, How Did Eve Arden Die, Bmw X6m 2020, Angels And Devils Game, Lost Boys: The Tribe Full Movie, No Surrender Movie 2018, Witching Meaning In Tamil, Kellita Smith Family, 2016 Infiniti Q60 Price, Planetary Positions Birth Chart, Aoc 24g2u Box, 1966 Mustang Coupe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *