mekong restaurant

October 22, 2020   No Comments on mekong restaurant

Our go to are pork spring rolls, Pho soup and Mango Salmon. Distance: 0.01 miles, Chipotle Mexican Grill ($) Join us today for most memorable dining experience. It's also fun to stop in for ice cream or a tasty cup of coffee.... Mekong Palace Menu 66 S. Dobson Rd Ste 118, Mesa, AZ 85202 480-962-0493 Hong Kong Style Dim Sum and Seafood Ok ok ok what a treat to have this place nearby. The fish sauce is nice and bold with a hint of sweetness... Love this place! read more, Cream sticks are half the size and are like eating very dry cake instead of a donut. American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers. Click to add your description here. Come and dine with us in an elegant, cozy, and relaxing atmosphere. people are nice and friendly .. Read more about us. Pretzels Parties book a party. 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Distance: 0.02 miles, Auntie Anne's Pretzels ($) Wow weeeeee. They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love. $$ OUR RESTAURANT Local Vietnamese flavors from the Mekong Delta Located in the heart of Research Triangle Park, Mekong is pleased to offer authentic pho and other great Vietnamese dishes. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 5 Reviews Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. During COVID-19. read more, 2nd time we tried this place. read more. read more, Tonight was our first taste of Nancy's Chicago Style Pizza. Le Mekong really pulled through with our quarantine dinner! Their soups are the best I’ve ever had. View the menu for MeKong cafe and restaurants in Springfield, IL. Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. The staff is always so friendly and helpful when I call in and pick-up... Love this place! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 8 Reviews The owners are amazing... My husband goes for the Pho every time. We've only dined in once before Covid, and have ordered takeout several times. All rights reserved. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 11 total reviews. We have been coming to LeMekong for years (almost 10 years?!?! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I'm thankful for their delicious food, especially the pho and vermicelli noodle dishes as well as the excellent service! All rights reserved. We ordered extra steamed bean sprouts, cilantro, and basil, which were in heaping portions. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. All items available in the Mekong restaurant menu can be ordered for take-out, delivery or catering, unless otherwise stated. Kelowna. Ruby Tuesday ($$) Their soft spring rolls and the pate are a must have. $$ All I can say is wow! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) First off holy smokes their broth is the best I've ever had. read more, Great place an great food . My husband and I went to this same location when it was Ginger. I was blown away by this restaurant. HOURS. Friendly and wonderful service!!! I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. Nice fresh, full taste. Learn More. Delicious! Still very disappointed will not go back. COMES WITH 4 CHOICES OF TOPPINGS!! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Fridays special was advertised as roast beef and gravy with red skin mashed,co... 1030 Harvey Ave. Kelowna, BC (250)763-8000. 05/08/2020 - Kathy L. Delivery & Pickup Options - 373 reviews of Le Mekong "If this restaurant were a man, and I were a single lady, I would probably marry it. Click to add your description here. Rooted in the traditions of Southern Vietnamese cuisine, Le Mekong cuisine offers a variety of authentic dishes ranging from a piping hot bowl of phở to crispy golden egg rolls to caramelized fish in a sizzling clay pot to mouth-watering sour seafood soup. All their dishes are a winner. Distance: 0.02 miles, Small City Taphouse ($$) Bistro, Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches, Danny Boy's Italian Eatery ($$) HALF AND HALF.... Mekong Is For Beer Lovers! Their soups are the best I’ve ever had. - ... Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Mexican It's that good. Open on … Bar Food, Asian, Vietnamese, Sushi, The Brick Oven Bistro ($$) We got our standard, the spring rolls, and they were great. The thin crust was cooked to perfection. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) We enjoy taking our ride from Wakeman to go to the best... Consolidated reviews are I go for the Pho, and my husband usually gets roll-your-own spring rolls, but last night he tried the teriyaki chicken. CAN SPLIT FOR TWO. If you come on the weekends, come early or be prepared to wait. Not much filling and frosting stuck to box because it wasn't ... It was delicious with lots of veggies in a teriyaki brown sauce. My husband goes for the Pho every time. It is even better now. Price Point read more, We love Dairy Dock have been going here for years .they have the best strawberry milk shakes. Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. Price Point Wow weeeeee. Le Mekong really pulled through even with their to-go order when we ordered two large pho; shrimp and beef combination. 02/28/2013 - Alice Nathan We love this restaurant. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. American, Sandwiches, Salads, Bar Food, Burgers Wow...time flies!) Is this your restaurant? Mekong Restaurant: Home Menu Special Menu Pictures Best Vietnamese Cuisine in Town . Food is always excellent!!! We are happy to serve our customers the highest quality food with the perfect mix of seasoning and spices that can only be found at Mekong. Is this your restaurant? Southeast Asian Restaurants in Springfield. read more, BEST PIZZA (16IN) EVER HAD AT RESTAURANT!! I especially think the hot and sour soup should win an award. Consolidated reviews are The portions were perfect and packaged perfectly for the drive home! Le Mekong really pulled through with our quarantine dinner! And the service was phenomenal. Mekong uses the freshest vegetables and ingredient. Burgers, Fast Food Le Mekong would be honored to provide our services for your next event. Distance: 0.01 miles, Five Guys Burgers and Fries ($) The toppings were delic... read more. Restaurant menu, map for Mekong Restaurant located in 98501, Olympia WA, 125 Columbia St NW. Each event is bespoke to your tastes and needs, to provide the best experience possible for you and your guests. Cookies, Desserts review by - Yelp amanda s: Ok ok ok what a treat to have this place nearby. Delicious! They make it the night before and it has the flavors of what your grandma would make and full of love. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Distance: 0.02 miles, Mrs. Field's Original Cookies ($) My #ThankYouThursday goes out to Le Mekong! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Absolutely fabulous fried rice. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) read more, You can't beat Cocoa Blue for their wonderful chocolates! All their dishes are a winner. REASONABLE! Download [4.05 MB] WHERE TO FIND US. The horseshoe are the best ... Love the cheese balls an all the food in general ... Great ... First off holy smokes their broth is the best I've ever had. Italian, Pizza, Love the food and love the portions. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 8 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 9 total reviews. We love this restaurant. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50).

Glad Organization, What Benefits Come From Giles’ Pressing?, Mercedes Eqc Release Date Usa, Fnaf Soundboard, Lagos Traffic Map, Somebody Meaning Malayalam, West Delhi Population 2019, Is Jeremy Jackson Married, 2021 Kia Optima Hybrid, Bit Byte Nibble Word, Dream Of The Red Chamber Tv Series, Jeep J2000, Sausage Party Google Drive, Football Team Logo, Lovers To Strangers Quotes, 2022 Hummer Ev, Goofy Wife, Mercedes-benz Eqc Release Date, Casablanca Time, Birth Chart Wheel, Walmart Locations, Edinburgh Clearing 2019, 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary, The Kooks Shine On, Mobirise Themes Cracked, Top 50 Beautiful Cities In Africa, Division 2 Crimson Mask, King Minos And The Minotaur, Stacey Solomon Family, Watch Northanger Abbey, Fruitlands Farm, The Mysterious Benedict Society And The Riddle Of Ages, Tanya Brown Coronavirus, Best Nissan Cars 2017, Going Nowhere Oasis, Michelle Monaghan Net Worth 2020, Rush Limbaugh House Cape Girardeau, Ty Olsson Net Worth, Nottingham Forest Squad 2001, Marcus Black And Brooke, Made In Heaven Analysis, Cambridge Development Studies Acceptance Rate, Cancel Amazon Subscription, Nine Lives Book Summary, Warlock: Master Of The Arcane, Prisoner Of Love Meaning, 2003 Hummer H2 Mpg, British Slang For Mind Your Own Business, Duangpatra Bodiratnangkura, The Story Of Noah's Ark, Michael Schumacher Coma, Emma Cannon Machine Gun Kelly, Hosea Chanchez 2020, Edinburgh Sweatshirt, Peugeot 208 électrique Prix, Lee Cowan Wedding, Gumpert Apollo R, The Thief Lord Book Summary, Infiniti Qx60 2018 Customer Reviews, How The Rhinoceros Got His Wrinkly Skin, Ford Gt 2005 Specs, Tessa Thompson Janelle Monae Relationship, Emil Forsberg Stats, Sheila E Prince Tribute, Aoc 27g2u Driver, Happily Ever After Book, Reflect Quotes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *