no scrubs cover bastille ft ella

Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. No, I don't want your number No, I don't wanna give you mine, and No, I don't wanna meet you nowhere No, don't want none of your time. Enough to share it with you, at least.The genre itself is particularly hard... on The ones she allows I might be capable of doing. All rights reserved. Автор - Bastille ft. Ella Eyre. Report wrong information or missing video, Kanye West feat. Please sign in or sign up. Dwele's Think Twice cover of Donald Byrd's Think Twice, DJ Luke Nasty's Might Be cover of Anderson .Paak's Might Be, The Weeknd's Drunk in Love (The Weeknd Remix) cover of Beyoncé feat. NO ANGELS es una canción de Bastille y Ella que se estrenó el 10 de diciembre de 2012, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Other People's Heartache Pt. "No Angels," fusing TLC's "No Scrubs" and The xx's"Angels" is sure to satiate your ear buds.Dan Smith and Ella do further justice to the musical fusion with their unexpectedly stunning vocals. It's been awhile since I heard such a delicious mash-up. [Norman:]Well a boy's best friend is his mother. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. The content of this post has been removed by request of the original author. Thankfully, there's more where this came from. Jun 3, 2013. Ella Eyre is a cover of TLC's "No Scrubs". )hereand keep up withe the band viaFacebook and SoundCloud. No Angels Letra y Canción Bastille (ft. Ella) Añadir a Favoritas. Bastille no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 430º en agosto de 2014. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. You must be logged in to comment. Ayuda | The track is part of London quartet Bastille's recently released mixtape, Other People's Heartache Pt.2, with the first part released February 2012. "No Angels," fusing TLC's "No Scrubs" and The xx's"Angels" is sure to satiate your ear buds.Dan Smith and Ella do further justice to the musical fusion with their unexpectedly stunning vocals.Thankfully, there's more where this came from. I've been sitting on Bastille's cover of "Thinking About You" for a couple days now. Fauxe is an electronic artist from Singapore who has been focusing his musical attention on curating electronic beats and music for the past three years. [Norman:]I run the office and tend the cabins and grounds and do the errands for my mother. Apr 23, 2014. ... No [Ella:] I don’t want no scrubs A scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from me Hangin’ out the passenger side Of his best friend’s ride Trying to holla at me I don’t want no scrub. According toFaded Glamour, the mixtape referencesa whole host of films from a Psycho introduction in "No Angels" to Donnie Darko references in "Thinking Ahead. Consequence's '03 Electric Relaxation, The Weeknd's Drunk in Love (The Weeknd Remix), Mika Singh and Yo Yo Honey Singh's Mast Kalander. Kanye West feat. Guardar en Playlist. Jay-Z's Drunk in Love, Mika Singh and Yo Yo Honey Singh's Mast Kalander cover of Runa Laila's Damadam Mast Qalandar. Видеоклип. Длительность – 04:01. Жанр - Electronic. [Dan Smith:]A scrub is a guy that thinks he’s flyAnd is also known as a bastardAlways talkin’ about what he wantsAnd just sits on his broke assNo, I don’t want your number, No, I don’t want to give you mine andNo, I don’t want to meet you nowhereNo, I don’t want none of your time andNo, I don’t want no scrubsA scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s rideTrying to holla at meI don’t want no scrubs, A scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s rideTrying to holla at meTrying to holla at me at me, [Ella:]But a scrub's checkin' me and he's giving this kinda winkAnd I know that he can not approach meCause I'm looking like glass and he's looking like trashCan't get with no dead beat assSo, [Dan Smith:]No, I don’t want your numberNo, I don’t want to give you mine andNo, I don’t want to meet you nowhereNo, don’t want none of your timeNo, [Ella:]I don’t want no scrubsA scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s rideTrying to holla at meI don’t want no scrub, A scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s rideTrying to holla at meHoller at meHoller at meHoller at me, [Dan Smith:]If you don’t have a car and you’re walking(Oh yes son, I’m talking to you)If you live at home with your momma, [Norman:]We're all in our private trapsIf you have a shorty but you don’t show love, [Norman:]Clamped in them, and none of us can ever get outWanna get me with no moneyOh no, I don’t want to, no, [Marion:]Sometimes we deliberately step into those trapsNo scrubs, no scrubs, [Norman:]I was born in mine; I don't mind it anymoreNo scrubs, no scrubs, [Marion:]Oh but you should, you should mind itNo scrubs, no scrubs, [Together:]No, I don’t want no scrubsA scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s rideTrying to holla at me, I don’t want no scrubsA scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from meHangin’ out the passenger sideOf his best friend’s ride, [Ella:]Trying to holler at meTrying to holler at me[Ella:] Trying to holler at meTrying to holler at me.

Types Of Mannequins, She-devil Movie Quotes, Redline Oil, Nothing Man Movie, Unhappiness And Age: A Working Paper By David Blanchflower, Music Store Boulder, Emilia Clarke Son, Kyle Peko Net Worth, Down And Out In Paris And London Extract, Logan Where To Watch, Needy Lyrics, Lancaster University Ranking, Trollhunters Defenders Of Arcadia Switch, 17 Local Government In Enugu State And Their Headquarters, Larry Jenkins Music, Iron Butterfly Heavy Songs, Catfish Size, Alison Brooks Architects, Kratos (god Of War), Gangsta Granny Characters, If A Guy Is Willing To Wait For You, National Immigration Law Center Jobs, Sports Legends In Nigeria, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, Task Force 70, The Nine Modesto Documentary, Samsung Cf396 Review, Plug-in Hybrid Cars 2020, Pickup Truck Toyota, Watch A Woman Under The Influence, Jake Riccardi Supercoach, 2010 Bmw 335i For Sale, Bronco Jeep 2021, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Colors, Michiko Nishiwaki Gif, Abeokuta Map, The Final Days Book, Noble M400 For Sale, Hp 25x Specs, 2020 Jaguar E-pace, Hummer Hx Release Date, Radio Deutschland Eins, Bmw Ix3 Wiki, Billie Eilish My Future Lyrics Meaning, Zimbabwe Situation, Compadre'' En Italiano, Jeep Hurricane 2020, Sachin A Billion Dreams Google Drive, Upcoming Nigerian Artists 2019, Bond Request Crossword Clue, Elton John Band Drummer, Alice Claypoole Vanderbilt Grandchildren, Revit Vs Autocad, Bolton Wanderers Squad, Artifact Examples, 2018 Cadillac Xt5 Review, Charlie White Artist, Vw Id Price Uk, Asus Rog Strix Xg279q Vs Asus Rog Swift Pg279q, 4th Dimension Explained, Romeo Miller And Angela Simmons, Is Lil Cease Related To Biggie, Galen Rupp Family, Infiniti Q60 For Sale Uae, Hail, Caesar Netflix Canada, Lg 27uk670, Gone In 60 Seconds Cast Rapper, Alexis Fields Wikipedia, Ikeja Airport, Framemaker Structured Vs Unstructured, Nissan Finance Calculator, Strangers Lyrics, Forest Post, Kirk Cousins Salary By Year, Chevy Ss Price, Chris Thompson 49ers, Rin Tin Tin Netflix, Lykan Hypersport 0-100, I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again Lyrics, Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate In 2020, Does Nicole Scherzinger Sing In Moana, Jaguar Xjs Celebration For Sale, Laura Silverman And Simon Cowell, Blackburn Rovers Players Jack, Michael Caden Hensley Age, Yvette Clue Gif, Importance Of Water Transportation, Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Rooms,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *