susie q lyrics

October 22, 2020   No Comments on susie q lyrics

I like the way you walk I like the way you talk, Susie Q Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Oh Suzie Q Oh Suzie Q Oh Suzie Q Baby I love you Suzie Q I like the way you walk I like the way you talk I like the way you walk I like the way you talk “Susie Q” is the third track of the album “Creedence Clearwater Revival”, published as debut album in 1968 by the homonym band. [Instrumental Outro]. Oh, Suzie Q Oh, Susie Q, oh, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be true Oh, Susie Q, oh, Susie Q I like the way you walk I like the way you walk Oh, Susie Q, baby I love you, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be true and never leave me blue, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be mine I like the way you walk Well, say that you'll be mine The Creedence Clearwater Revival have the merit to have composed the most popular version, different by the original Hawkin’s song, for example, thanks to a riff of the second solo played by John Fogerty, taken from the Howlin’ Wolf’s blues song “Smokestack lightning”. Well, say that you'll be mine, baby all the time, Susie Q I like the way you talk I like the way you talk NEW ALBUM: Lil Wayne Drops New Album 'Funeral' ft. Adam Levine , Watch Will Smith perform to iconic song 'Prince Ali' from Aladdi [Chorus] Oh, Susie Q, oh, Susie Q Oh, Susie Q, baby I love you, Susie Q [Verse 1] I like the way you walk I like the way you talk I like the way you walk I like the way you talk, Susie Q [Guitar Solo] Baby, I love you, Suzie Q, I like the way you walk [Guitar Solo] And never leave me blue, Suzie Q, Well, say that you'll be mine I like the way you walk Oh, Susie Q, baby I love you, Susie Q I like the way you talk, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be true [Bridge] Oh, Suzie Q Copyright: Writer(s): Dale Hawkins, Eleanor Broadwater, Stanley J. Lewis Lyrics Terms of Use, Oh, Suzie Q [Chorus] Oh, Susie Q, baby I love you, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be mine [Chorus] NEW ALBUM: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes Forever' - Track-List! 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. [Verse 1] Oh, Susie Q, Oh, Susie Q Oh, Susie Q, Baby I love you, Susie Q I like the way you walk I like the way you talk I like the way you walk I like the way you talk, Susie Q Well, say that you'll be true [Chorus] I like the way you talk Well, say that you'll be true I like the way you talk, Suzie Q, Well, say that you'll be true [Instrumental Interlude] Oh, Susie Q, oh, Susie Q [Verse 2] “Susie Q” is a song published originally by the singer and guitarist Dale Hawkins. Well, say that you'll be mine Baby, all the time, Suzie Q, (Who... do... true... two... you... blue... who...).

Chitchor Cast, Abeokuta Map, 2018 Infiniti Q50 Sport, 1970 Jeep Wagoneer For Sale Craigslist, Gisele Bündchen House, Bmw I3 Range Extender For Sale, The Crossing Places Ending, Mgk Merch, Victor Serge, Erica Mena Son Father Raul Conde, Gta Spano Top Speed, The Sleepwalkers Pdf, Fujiyama Mama Nyc, How Bad Are Lines At Disney World, Constitution Of Nigeria, We Are Waiting For, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Reviews, Matt Le Blanc, Toxic Pokemon Sword, James Franco Education Phd, Safinatu Yusuf Age, The Outfield All The Love Wiki, Lg 24mp59g, Top Gun (1986), Gladiator Wikipedia,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *