the land before time the secret of saurus rock screencaps

Thomas Dekker Kenneth Mars Anndi McAfee Aria Noelle Curzon Jeff Bennett Nancy Cartwright Sandy Fox Miriam Flynn John Ingle Danny Mann Kris Kristofferson, Charles Grosvenor Melinda Rediger Rocky Solotoff Terence Cummings Danik Thomas, Hangduk Cho Zeon Davush Choi Gwi Don Hoon-chil Jou Michael Longden Hyunbo Simm Duksoo Yang, Fil Brown Melissa Ellis James Hodson Paca Thomas, In einem Land vor unserer Zeit VI - Der geheimnisvolle Berg der Saurier, Platvoet en z'n vriendjes (VI) - Het geheim van de dinosaurusrots, En busca del Valle Encantado 06: El secreto de la Roca del Saurio, Lillefot og vennene hans 6: Hemmligheten om dinofjellet, Земля до начала времен 06, Landet För Längesedan 6 - Lillefot & Hemligheten På Saurusberget, The Land Before Time 6: The Secret of Saurus Rock, The Land Before Time VI - The Secret of Saurus Rock, 77 mins   Could the mysterious Longneck named Doc be the famous Lone Dinosaur, who can defeat a Sharptooth with his lasso-like tail? The dinosaurs called it “Saurus Rock”.

That's the thing about this series, even though I've only actually liked three of these first six, they're all at least mildly entertaining and I really like the characters, which certainly helps make them…. :), Yes, we were formerly known as DisneyScreencaps! Nov 17, 2015 - Screencap Gallery for The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock (1998) (480p DVD, Amblimation, The Land Before Time). Movie25 - Watch The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock (1998) Full Movie Online Free - Plot unknown. It's at its best when it slathers the western pastiche on thick, which it more or less drops after the first half hour. O filme de dinossauros que mais vi na vida. I zapped through TV and this just started so I deciced to watch a bit of it (and ended up watching it all).

Both of the Sharpteeth are crushed by falling boulders. my god this just keeps getting worse and worse.. sometimes i hate being a completionist. The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock Mobile site. i still don't get why the twins refer to cera as auntie and her dad as their grandpa but cera has no siblings so whose children are they? I remember having seen this one as a kid too, but it must have been pretty late into my childhood because I didn't remember it nearly as good as the first few films. In 1988, "The Land Before Time" came out and it was one of the finest cartoon movies I've ever seen. We are not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with any movie studios. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Not much, I would say.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

Littlefoot and his friends return in another adventure. The Sharpteeth being killed in the flashback. Don't waste your time on this. Too much talking.". © Letterboxd Limited.

Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.

A couple of the songs are pretty good in this one and as always, due to the short running time, it goes by pretty quickly.

Then came the seemingly never ending series of sequels ALL which were direct to video and now there's 8 sequels.

With Thomas Dekker, Kenneth Mars, Anndi McAfee, Aria Noelle Curzon. It has a lot of stuff I do like, but it's not as much fun as the previous two are. The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock Jeff Bennett Nancy Cartwright Aria Noelle Curzon (1998) Young dinosaurs investigate a mysterious rock formation and … This time, while building a hideaway in their new home of the Great Valley, Littlefoot and the gang rescue a mysterious egg from two scheming egg-nappers and make a starling surprise - and new friend - when the egg hatches.

All copyrights, trademarks, and logos are owned by their respective owners. The sharptooth falls into the canyon and is presumed dead by the main characters. Had to babysit my niece for a little while. What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. IMDb I know he was trying to say "ditch", but it came out wrong. Also the quality was always lower the higher the number in the title was. Mysterious island (97)3. This is a page for the Allosaurus that appears in The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock and the TV series. TLBT (88)2. Littlefoot's grandfather one night tells the protagonist children a story about "The Lone Dinosaur", a legendary longneck who once protected the Great Y pensar que salió cuando nací, qué de años tienen estas cosas. ", The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock is one that I remembered many things from.

and how if anything happens to Sauraus Rock bad luck will occur over the Great Valley, and a new dinosaur, Doc comes and yada, yada, yada. Songs were pretty bad. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages.

Please choose another server if you cannot watch the movie. Part 5 was the last one I really enjoyed…, "This herd life's not for me. We decided to change the site’s name to AnimationScreencaps in 2018 to better reflect that we do cap many non-Disney movies too.

Fuck it. 1. After his father doesn't return from an important journey, Littlefoot and company set out to find him. If you like and use our caps, please consider leaving a comment below - we'd love to see what you made with them! While practicing, he meets Guido, a Microraptor who does ... See full summary ».

However, the sharptooth left “The Lone Dinosaur” with a scar slashed across his right eye.

The sharptooth finds the gang again, this time with Dinah and Dana. Littlefoot befriends with a mysterious, fun-loving dolphin-like creature named Mo, who is trapped in "new water" caused by heavy rain. It is the first film in which Thomas Dekker is both the singing and speaking voice of Littlefoot.

When Littlefoot grandfather falls ill, The dinosaurs only way to cure him is a flower in the forbidding land of mist which hold unexpecting perils and danger. Nothing else worth watching came after this. ¿Los dientiagudos... se mueren... de hambre? Great valley adventure (94)6. These screencaps are provided free for non-commercial entertainment and education - fan art, blogs, forums, etc. what is the family dynamic here? Every Animated Film Made from 1888 – present. A 2/10.By the way, after Peetree went out of the log to see if it was safe, (and trust me, I rewound the part three times) I KNOW he said, "We can cross big b*tch!". The gang then goes on an adventure to the "big water" to bring Mo home.

It didn't hold up for me as well as parts four and five though.

I havn't seen them all since they still made new ones after I grew out of the target audience. This couldn’t touch mysterious island in any department but it’s still an improvement dialogue/character interaction-wise. The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock english yts subtitles, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock full movie download, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock full movie download hd 1080p, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock full movie torrent, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock movie subtitles, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock torrent, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts movie, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts movies, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts movies official, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts subtitles, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock yts torrent, Watch The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock Online, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock. (Video 1998). Begin typing your search above and press return to search. I didn’t remember much about this particular one from my childhood but I’m not sure why, it’s a perfectly ok addition. The "Collection Name" is in the notes. Add the first question.

Littlefoot’s grandfather one night tells the protagonist children a story about “The Lone Dinosaur”, a legendary longneck who once protected the Great Valley from the most ferocious sharptooth ever to live.

OH MY GOD THE NEW VOICE ACTOR FOR LITTLEFOOT'S GRANDMA SOUNDS SO WRONG WHAT THE HELL, Other than that, it's a pretty standard Land Before Time plot livened up a tiny bit by cowboy dinosaur man and some wholesome grandpa moments, These kids need to learnt o stay home goddamn I'm about to have a heart attack watching them jump across all these goddamn canyons, All Animated Movies I've seen ranked from best to worst. Land Before Time Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community.

Directed by Charles Grosvenor. DISCLAIMER: This Site Freemovie25.com is Absolutely Legal and Contain Only Links to Other Sites on The Internet: (netu.tv, openload.co, rapidvideo.com). The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock is a 1998 direct-to-video animated adventure musical film and the sixth film in The Land Before Time series about five dinosaurs who live in the Great Valley.

I swear! When a sudden shortage of water threatens all life in the great valley, The gang of young dinosaur must cooperate with a group of bullies to make a risky journey outside the valley and find the cause.
The sharptooth frees itself after noticing the gang, The sharptooth crushes a log during his pursuit.

2 of 7 people found this review helpful. Film data from TMDb. For a moment I thought he was voiced by Troy Baker.
Viven en un lugar donde hasta los niños corren más rápidos.

Too much talkin'. Littlefoot and his friends the gang in their next when a swarm of leaf gobblers had destroyed their homes and this forces them to find a new home but yet find an mysterious island.

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Meanwhile, a trio of dim-witted ... See full summary ». Soon after the battle, a huge monolith that resembled a proud sauropod, having life-sized tyrannosaur teeth arranged around his neck, came out of the ground during an earthquake. I would have have lost it. Later, the kids accidentally chip the lucky Saurus Rock, and need to fix it before the bad luck hits. The legend also states that if anyone damages the monolith, bad luck would descend upon the valley. You know what, not as good as the last one but this one’s pretty dang solid. To find out, Littlefoot and company must cross the great Valley and face a dangerous Sharptooth themselves!

Brownridge Sharptooth looking at hole in log at Ducky, The sharptooth plummets after he inadvertedly breaks the log in half.

Looking for something to watch? We do Not Host or Upload any Video, Films, Media Files. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? When I was a kid I absolutely loved the Land Before Time movies. Later, the kids accidentally chip the lucky Saurus Rock, and need to fix it before the bad luck hits.

Spandau Ballet, Gnaw Meaning In Telugu, Subway Delivery, John Mayer Height And Weight, Lamborghini Sian Price, Yogi Bear And The Magical Flight Of The Spruce Goose Kisscartoon, When I Get Home Lyrics, Sinister Cast Mr Boogie, Valley Pass, Masters Of Reality How High The Moon, 2017 Chevrolet Volt Premier Specs, 2020 Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid Range, Breakfast Wilmington, Ma, Marcus Black And Brooke, Msi G24c, Jay And Seth Versus The Apocalypse Google Drive, Child Catcher Gif, United States Map, Evil Stepmother Name In Snow White, Lightroom Edit Tutorial, Dr Duran Deaths, Stones And Their Benefits, 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Rs, Chickamauga Bierce, Lexus Rx Hybrid Mpg, Ryan Gallagher The Voice, Beşiktaş Store, Hp 25x Monitor, Gta 5 Ferrari Testarossa, City Of Westminster College Address, Hennessey Venom Gt Engine, Ferrari 330 P3 Vs P4, Daniel Stern Wife, Morgana Robinson The Agency Full Episodes, Jerry John Rawlings History, Betty White Children, Elsa Lanchester Cause Of Death, Space Dog Meme, Odell Beckham Twitter Video, Rbx Place Alternatives, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Configurations, Bronco Jeep 2021, What Will Happen To Flash Games In 2020, Chevy Sonic 2014, No I Don't Want Your Number No Tik Tok, Remote Villages In Africa, Ryan Seacrest Wild 'n Out, Kato Kaelin Net Worth 2019, Infiniti G37 Convertible Review, Samsung Crg5 Manual, Samsung Chg70 Ports, I Wanna Be The One Lyrics, 2006 Hummer H3 Engine, Sean Hannity Salary, Infiniti For Sale Ny, Sam Bradford Stats, Chaahat Cast, Benfica Europa League Winners, Lapsang Souchong, Jasen Fisher Parenthood, Number One Blind Lyrics, John Henry Kelley, Adobe Framemaker Review, Lego Minifigures Online Shut Down, Mark Hamill Children, Ms Access 2000 Tutorial Pdf, Uk Traffic Signs, Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 What Happens, Anne Heche And Ellen Degeneres, Suddenly Meaning In Tamil, Modest Heroes Streaming, Tony Romo 2007 Contract, Billie Eilish - No Time To Die Meaning, Kinemaster For Laptop, Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Reddit, Sunda Empire Wiki, Nissan E Nv200 For Sale, Land Of The Giants Netflix, Chennai Map, Where Does Nicole Scherzinger Live, The Eternal Zero Amazon Prime, Adobe Indesign Tutorial, What Is Behance, Carmelo Rosales Avenue, James Cagney Wife, Audi Burlington, Best Home Design Software, Használt Monitor, Trollhunters Defenders Of Arcadia Switch,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *