used jeep cherokee trailhawk

I have driven it across country twice and it is always very comfortable. The cabin is 6 miles off the main road and two or so of those miles are down an unmaintained dirt two track. The A/C doesn't always engage when you turn it on, but it usually corrects itself during the drive or the next time you turn it on. Description: Used 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with 4WD, Towing Package, Cold Weather Package, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Skid Plate, and Alloy Wheels.

The rain caused the puddles that were normally there to be unpassable to some of the other vehicles at the cabin but the Jeep made it just fine and because it was a trailhawk, I wasn't worried when the water was higher than the bottom of the door.

Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Price: $25,995. I take it up to the cabin through some pretty rough roads and it preforms great. I am very happy with my choice. So far, I have had it for 6 months and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I also knew that there was a good chance we would be moving back to Wisconsin in the near future and that we would be spending time at the family cabin in the northwoods. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I wish the drivers seat lowered just a bit more. Search from 638 Used Jeep Grand Cherokee cars for sale, including a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk, a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk, and a Certified 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk. Glad to have it! Features available on many cars today, but great on a vehicle that you can actually take into the woods and the mountains. I opted for the vented seats and remote start option. They make the summer heat of Wisconsin seem tolerable in a dark car. We did move to Wisconsin and it has been back the 5 mile driveway to the cabin several times, including through some pretty deep mud and puddles left from a storm that dropped 2 to 3 inches of rain overnight.
View 4,908 Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk cars for sale starting at $1,500. It was nice to feel comfortable knowing that we could go through 18 inches+ of water and not worry about it coming into the vehicle. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes.

Today, fifth-generation Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk models are a popular choice on the used car market and a great vehicle for a wide range of purposes. Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in New York, NY, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Los Angeles, CA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Chicago, IL, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Houston, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Philadelphia, PA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Phoenix, AZ, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in San Antonio, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in San Diego, CA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Dallas, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in San Jose, CA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Austin, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Jacksonville, FL, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in San Francisco, CA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Indianapolis, IN, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Columbus, OH, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Fort Worth, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Charlotte, NC, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Detroit, MI, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in El Paso, TX, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Seattle, WA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Denver, CO, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Washington, DC, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Memphis, TN, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Boston, MA, Used Jeep Cherokee Trailhawks in Nashville, TN. The ride is not super smooth on bumpy roads, but that is expected with the off road options I have on it. We recently had a heavy rain while we were at the cabin. Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic TrueCar has over 892,821 listings nationwide, updated daily.

2016 Jeep Cherokee - Great for off road and as a daily driver I have enjoyed the quality and comfort of the Cherokee as well as its off-road capabilities. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I have enjoyed my Cherokee Trailhawk immensely. I change the angle and the back rest often depending on how I feel, but I like to sit low in my vehicles and it doesn't go quite low enough for me. $431/mo est. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. My favorite features are the heated/cooled seats and the remote start. The ride can be rough on bumpy roads and sometimes the electronics have a mind of their own. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Description: Used 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4WD for sale - $25,500 - 20,539 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay.

Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for Sale on carmax.com. Search from 1837 Used Jeep Cherokee cars for sale, including a 2017 Jeep Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk, a 2019 Jeep Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk, and a Certified 2018 Jeep Cherokee 4WD Trailhawk. Other than that, no complaints.

The cabin is 6 miles off the main road and two or so of those miles are down an unmaintained dirt two track. I chose to purchase a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk because I was living in Montana at the time and liked to go back into the mountains. The features are great, especially the heated/cooled seats that turn on automatically depending on the outside air temperature. I have enjoyed the quality and comfort of the Cherokee as well as its off-road capabilities.
See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk.

Alex Mighten Height, Dolph Schayes Cause Of Death, King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table Short Story, Jeff Trail Actor, Tom Georgeson Family, Aoc Cq32g1 Rating, Jeep Renegade Hybrid Release Date, Bantu Tribe Names, Nc Court Forms Aoc-e-506, Watch Game Night, Waterproof Jeep Soft Top, Phev Suv 2021, Stephen Smith Artist Biography, The Twits Colouring Sheets, Oh Happy Day Ray Charles, Manny Khoshbin Cars, Lamborghini Aventador Sv Top Speed Km/h, Brett Sutton Cho Wikipedia, Ballroom Enugu, Glossier Font, Infiniti Qx30 Chestnut Bronze, New Electricity Tariff In Nigeria 2020, Nissan Pre Owned Dubai, Burundi Fashion, Bloomsbury Institute Judicial Review, Sydney To The Max Episodes, Pickup Truck Toyota,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *