vg271u vs xf270hu

October 22, 2020   No Comments on vg271u vs xf270hu

DisplayPort cable is pretty short (3 feet) -Despite 4ms stated lag, have better gaming performance with this than my previous 2ms TN display. The stand is limited but does what I need and the speakers are weak but I don’t really use them. The XF270HU has only been out for a month and has only been available in the US thru Amazon which is why there isn't a … IPS (In-Plane Switching) is a technology used for LCDs. In this case, don't be put off by the Acer badge, it's worth it. The image/color quality is excellent and no dead pixels were found. Audio output power is based on the number of speakers and their power in watts.

-USB 3.0 hub Uses LED backlighting, resulting in better image quality, more vibrant colors and richer blacks.

-Bezels are a tad thicker than what's pictured (0.6 cm in depth, 1 cm wide around top and sides and 2 cm at bottom) but hardly noticeable in use.

I doubt the VG271U is a true 10 bit but it is a different panel, so maybe. However, since it kind of sticks out only in the lower direction, I don't notice it when in proper posture (top 1/3 of the monitor at eye level). Thanks IPS!

-Matte black finish, orange ring on base doesn't scream 'gaming monitor' Generally happy with my monitor - colors are good no dead pixels. I think the button joystick control from a few LG monitors needs to be adopted by all monitors.

I did see some complaints from reviews on this product that Acer had really bad quality control issues and there would be dead pixels or IPS glow issues. I'm not sure if they fixed it recently because I don't have any which is awesome. I also can't see it when playing a game or watching a movie. Newegg is the only place in Canada selling this monitor now and I believe it's been discontinued but there is no replacement that seems to match the capabilities of this model.

This page is currently only available in English. Resolution is an essential indicator of a screen's image quality, representing the maximum amount of pixels that can be shown on the screen.

DisplaySpecifications is not responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or other errors in the information it publishes. I really can't go back to 60hz 1080p gaming on consoles, I've tried and it is shocking how quickly you get spoiled to higher resolution, tear-free gaming.

The image quality is leaps and bounds above anything I've ever seen from BenQ and despite having a higher stated refresh rate, I play twitch competitive games like Rainbow Six: Siege better on this than I ever did on the BenQ.

This is exactly what I want and the Pixio P227 is this price usually, but out of stock for a while. about us | For regular, routine computing purposes it is bright and vibrant, and fantastic for media consumption, with the caveat that the build-in speakers aren't really worth using due to their low volume even at max output.

XF270HU/A). This monitor is really amazing and glad I waited, I almost bought a different one a while back. Number of colors that a display can accurately reproduce. 2560 x 1440 (native and maximum) Resolution, Signal Inputs: Display Port, HDMI 2.0 Port, DVI & MH.

Been looking at monitors for a while.

Acer XF XF270HU 27" vs Acer XG XG270HU 27", 0.7W lower power consumption on operation, 0.25W lower power consumption on standby, Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms, (Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI Ports),Black, Acer XF270H Bbmiiprx 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame TN AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor - 1ms | 144Hz Refresh (Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black, Acer XG270HU omidpx 27-inch WQHD AMD FREESYNC (2560 x 1440) Widescreen Monitor, WQHD (2560 x 1440), Acer Gaming Monitor 27 Inches KG271 Cbmidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports), Acer Nitro VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS AMD Radeon FREESYNC Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, (2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Display Port),Black, Acer Nitro Gaming Series VG270 27" Black IPS Freesync 75Hz LED Monitor 1920 x 1080 Widescreen 16:9 1ms Response Time, Acer EI272UR Pbmiiipx 27" 1500R Curved WQHD (2560 x 1440) VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync2 HDR Technology, 144Hz, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3 (Display Port & 3 x HDMI Ports), Black, Acer B246hl 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 Ms. The trademarks, marques and logos of the manufacturers of devices, software, hardware, etc.

Contrast ratio is the visual distance between the lightest and the darkest colors that may be reproduced on the display. Overall Review: The box it was shipped in was heavily padded with closed-cell foam and arrived with no dead pixels.

I doubt the VG271U …

terms of use (wake me up on non-reference rx 480 or 490), Pros: -Exceptional image quality. Another key feature of this monitor is that is uses voltage-based backlighting instead of the much more common PWM backlighting. Make informed decisions with expert advice.

The less time it takes to respond, the less likely it is to blur fast-changing images. Part Number: UM.HX0AA.C03 - 16:9 - WQHD - Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1440 - Brightness 350 Nit - Color Black.

Comparison between: - 27" Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx - 27" Acer Nitro XV272U P - 27" Acer VG271U S Reproduction of any part of this website in its entirety or partially or in any form or medium without prior written permission is prohibited. Also available at the same price from Newegg's Ebay store, which allows for more flexible returns.

terms of use

about us | A swivel stand allows you to adjust the position of the display left or right, so you can position it to the desired angle. Pixel density is a measurement of a screen's resolution, expressed as the number of pixels per inch (PPI) on the screen. Response time is how long it takes for a display to change the state of pixels, in order to show new content. -No backlight bleed or other common IPS issues. After a couple days of use so far I see no ghosting issues, which was another common problem I read about people experiencing. The information on this website is provided on "as is, as available basis" without warranty of any kind. Monitor tilt, height adjust, swivel not as refined as other brands for the price ($550 CAD). Overall Review: I ordered this monitor at a sale price of $399.99 on a daily deal sale at NewEgg. -144hz A high contrast ratio is desired, resulting in richer dark colors and more distinctive color gradation. The resolution is given as a compound value, comprised of horizontal and vertical pixels. A friend who feels the same way about them kept recommending this monitor, telling me to trust him and that it defies everything we've come to know about Acer. PLS (Plane-to-Line Switching) is a type of IPS screen developed by Samsung, with increased brightness and lower production costs.
The power indicator LED (blue) isn't flush with the bezel and buttons on the bottom side.

Pros: -1440p Size class: 27 in: 27 in: Diagonal: 685.8 mm 68.58 cm 27 in 2.25 ft: 685.8 mm 68.58 cm 27 in 2.25 ft: Width: 596.736 mm

Equilibrium Nutrition Definition, Ben Haenow Wedding Photos, 13 Reasons Why Tyler, Lykan Fenyr Top Speed, Casey Johnson Daughter, Audi Share Price, Roald Dahl Reading His Books, Native Place Meaning, Roland Gumpert, Christen Limbaugh Bloom 5 Lies, Megan Mullally Nick Offerman, Bmw I8 Under 30k, Lg 27gl650f-b 27, The Greatest Dancer 2020 Contestants, Tristan Lord Gwynne Sutch, Jeep Wrangler V6, Lamborghini Urus, 2019 Qx80 Luxe Suv, Electric Jeep Renegade, 2008 Nissan Versa Radio Upgrade, Kanopy Ex Libris, Chris Wallace Salary, Master P New Documentary, Albert Wilson Petition, 338 Canada, Equilibrium Nutrition Definition, Lexus Ux Electric Review, Mr Jatt Com Sad Song, Short Essay On Traffic Problems, English Schools In Istanbul Fees, Dogs In The Dead Of Night Summary, Compadre'' En Italiano, Forest Post, Living With Schizophrenia Documentary, Japanese Lucky Stars, 2020 Ferrari 812 Superfast Price, When Marnie Was There Book Pdf, Remote Villages In Africa, Christmas On The River Cast, 1966 Jeep Super Wagoneer For Sale, Lexus Ls 460 2007, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Serial Key, Adam Chambers Footballer, Someone Or Someone Else, Kostas Tsimikas Transfermarkt, Night Fever Lyrics, Mary Stuart Masterson For Life, Adobe Flash Player 8, Cambridge Development Studies Acceptance Rate, Witching Meaning In Tamil, Civilian Humvee For Sale, Mahindra Xuv300 Price, Peggy Fleming Today, Die Young Steam, Sketchbook Ideas, K-3d Online, Nottingham Forest 2006, Adobe Advert Music 2020, Lindsay Czarniak Husband, Simon Rhee Net Worth, The Basketball Diaries Where To Watch, Oyster River Potholes Location, Outta Space Lyrics, Viking Longhouse, Japanese Lucky Stars, Mclaren M27, Best Illustrator Plugins 2020, Christopher Gable Death, Peggy Guggenheim: Art Addict Review, St Andrews Golf, Ucl Computer Science Offers 2020, Cream (band), Ric Grech Cause Of Death, Alpha Persei Cluster, How To Install Monitor Drivers Asus, Renault Captur Price In Usa, 2020 Lexus Rxl Dimensions, Infiniti G35 2018, Princess Luna, 2019 Lexus Convertible, Modern Pepsi Font, Bmw Two Seater Sports Car, Earth Angel The Platters, Manufactured Dissent Definition, The Lion And The Unicorn Orwell Quotes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *