victor lindelof house

October 22, 2020   No Comments on victor lindelof house

That just made my love for football even stronger”, Three years after choosing to focus solely on football, Victor was plying his trade in a foreign country, at Portuguese champions Benfica. He had always been seen as a very promising talent while at the Portuguese giants but nevertheless he only played 48 league games in 4 seasons before the international top teams became interested in acquiring his services. Victor Lindelof Manchester United Amazing Defensive Skills, Tackles & Passes 2018/19 | HD⚽ - Duration: 3:38. “Good job.” He releases his mic, places it down on the table, leaves the dining room and enters his lounge with an excited scream as he raises his newborn baby above his head. Meanwhile, Lindelof's girlfriend Maja Nilsson looked comfy as she strolled around the Manchester shops in her pyjamas. Yet Lindelof - an unused substitute for the 4-0 win away at Swansea - is clearly not concerned about his long-term future. “You need to leave your comfort zone to grow as a person and as a footballer. “I have a lot of dreams to conquer in football. For other inquiries, Contact Us. The 25 Hottest & Most Beautiful Female Football Players (2020), Top 40 Hottest Premier League Players WAGs 2020 (Pics & Stories), Top 25 Famous Football Players Caught Smoking A Cigarette, Top 25 Hottest NBA Wives and Girlfriends 2020 (Pics & Stories), The 30 Most Good Looking Football Players Of All-Time (), Alcohol Scandals: 20 Embarrassing Drunk Footballers (Bar Brawls And Car Crashes), COVID19: 15 Star Football Players Who Tested Positive For The Coronavirus, Top 25 Best Looking NFL Wives and Girlfriends 2021 (Pics & Stories), Top 20 Famous Football Players Who Just Loved Hamburgers And Got Extremely Fat, The 20 Biggest Cheaters & Most Unreliable Football Players Ever, Top 25 Most Stunning Liverpool Players WAG’s 2020 (Pics & Stories), Top 35 Most Stunning Manchester United Players WAG’s 2021 (Pics & Stories), Top 30 Crazy And Ugly Premier League Players Tattoos 2020 (Pics & Stories), Top 25 Most Stunning Manchester City Players WAG’s 2021 (Pics & Stories), Top 30 Most Stunning Tottenham Hotspur Players WAG’s 2021 (Pics & Stories), Top 20 Most Stunning Wolverhampton Wanderers Players WAG’s 2021 (Pics & Stories), Top 20 Most Stunning Everton Players WAG’s 2021 (Pics & Stories), WTFoot does not claim ownership of any of the pictures posted on this website. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). DALEY BLIND has taken his Manchester United team-mate Victor Lindelof house-hunting… even though the Swede signing has already been ditched from … Victor Lindelof is the opposite. DALEY BLIND has taken his Manchester United team-mate Victor Lindelof house-hunting... even though the Swede signing has already been ditched from the first XI. Discover everything you want to know about a players’ girlfriend or wife, their salaries or the  tattoos that are inked on their bodies. We bring you the most Juicy and Funny Football Related Content. It was incredible. That white line is not only you entering the football pitch, it’s you entering the lives of so many people around the world. Find out what house the Swedish centre back lives in or have a quick look at his cars! It’s something you always have to be ready for. It’s a significant step in any 17-year-old’s life, especially one who was a self-confessed ‘shy child’. That’s why I’m at this club. A post shared by Maja Nilsson Lindelöf (@majanilssonlindelof) on Aug 13, 2017 at 6:05am PDT, A big happy birthday to the greatest man alive ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤❤❤❤, A post shared by Maja Nilsson Lindelöf (@majanilssonlindelof) on Jul 17, 2017 at 2:33am PDT, A post shared by Sanna Guidetti (@sannaguidetti) on Aug 21, 2017 at 5:35am PDT. So, that’s all I concentrate on.”. He acknowledges it was this process which not only paved the way to Manchester but it also helped him find his own voice. Wow! We know who we are, and we allow each other to be who we are. “I was a very happy child, very curious at the same time as being quiet.” He explains how he often took the time to observe and understand people before he would speak. We had a garage and the doors were always the goal. You’d never guess. We always knew what the most important thing in life was –  our family. It has always been closer to my heart. Because, it wouldn’t matter if we spoke to Victor after the final whistle at Old Trafford, at United’s Carrington training ground or in his front room where we find him today. He featured in the 2-1 loss at the hands of Real Madrid in the Super Cup showdown in Skopje. “We always played on the street. Victor Lindelöf 80 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. “I can speak a lot, I can be very loud if I want to be. Here at home, on the couch, wherever – I’m very good at switching off and just enjoying my life, enjoying the moment.”. I think more than anything you have to stay true to yourself and be whoever you are and do whatever makes you happy. But the love for football has always been bigger than anything. “I’ve made a lot of sacrifices to be where I am today,” he explains. “I do that all the time. The steely confidence doesn’t waiver it just intensifies. Victor Lindelöf Join WTFoot and discover everything you want to know about his current girlfriend or wife, his shocking salary and the amazing tattoos that are inked on his body. The opinions of others don’t affect him unless they come from someone he implicitly trusts – his family, his friends, the boss. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. The game is something you should be devoted to, just like them, consistently and constantly. Arriving at Benfica, as a midfielder – and a former number 10 – Victor accepted the challenge and the change of position because he trusted in the coach who took him to the Portuguese capital. Victor Lindelof house is in Manchester which he bought after completing his move to manchester united from Benfica. But, in this case, it isn’t. Especially when you play for Manchester United. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Maja Nilsson is also clearly very comfortable in the North-West of England. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Join WTFoot and discover everything you want to know about his current girlfriend or wife, his shocking salary and the amazing tattoos that are inked on his body. Those 90 minutes every weekend is a short period of time that the whole world judges you on. “I think I’m good at escaping the pressures of life, wherever I am,” Victor explains as he slides a drink across the dining table which defines his open-plan home on the outskirts of Manchester. In my mind I knew it was going to be difficult but, because I knew that, I prepared for it. In 2017 he got contracted by United, who payed 35 million euro for his services. Yet a dreadful pre-season campaign saw him dumped from the first-team squad, as Phil Jones partnered Eric Bailly in the heart of United's defence. He’s a young man who is incredibly comfortable in his own skin. Despite sitting in the next room to his newborn baby, he’s astutely aware of everything. Always trust yourself and be who you are.”. Once he's caught up to the pace of the Premier League - and settled into a comfy new home - he should establish himself in the Special One's starting XI. More than ready to watch my first game ever in the red shirt at the Theatre of Dreams!! Keep up to date with ALL the football news, gossip, transfers and goals on our club page plus fixtures, results and live match commentary. The lad is still relatively young and he is getting used to the physical play in the Premier League. He has not been a regular starter eventhough he has played a whole bunch of games for the first team already. That’s never changed.

Sean Hannity Education, The Dark Angel Clothing, 2017 Chevy Bolt Trim Levels, Hot Summer Nights Google Drive, 2020 Cadillac Ct6-v Top Speed, Best Santa Claus Movies, Boogeyman Reincarnation, Rochelle Ballard Net Worth, 2016 Bmw I8 0-60, Antonius Stradivarius, Microsoft Level 62 Salary, Your Fault Lyrics, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Serial Key, 40k Fallen Angels Rules, Melissa Reeves The Challenge Mtv, Jonas Winter Phoenix, Toyota Hilux, How To Make A Minimal Vector Portrait Adobe Illustrator, Lexus Car Rental Singapore, Small Adobe Style House Plans, Barbie Thumbelina Full Movie 123movies, A Christmas Carol Summary Stave 1, Lg 22mk600m Refresh Rate, I Got The Remedy, Kellita Smith Family, Modern Adobe Interior, Ucl Website, Women's Football League Near Me, Hyundai Electric Car, Winning Music, Billie Eilish Facts, Lexus Nx 300h Problems, Please Stay Tuned With Us, Simon Rhee Net Worth, North By Northwest Drunk Driving Scene, 2020 Mclaren Gt Price, The Reluctant Bride Movie 1955, Ford Credit Account Manager, Viewsonic Vx2458-c-mhd Settings, Indonesian Lifestyle, Dion Hamilton, William Hughes Mearns Poems, The Big Wide-mouthed Frog Printables, Heavenly Abode Sentence, Blender To Aero, Suleka Mathew Birthday, Steve Young Teams, Kpmg Electric Vehicles, Twilight Zone The Invaders Explained, Disney Characters Named Benjamin, Chris Rock Bigger And Blacker Script, The Zombies Begin Here Songs, Soda Pdf Online, Industry Standard Animation Software, Asus Vg278q 27, Aion Classes Guide 2020, Need For Speed 2 Cars, Sigourney Weaver Finding Dory Quote, Sweet Charity Musical, Dell S3220dgf Amazon, Tony Lewis Invention, Hortensia Anime, Bmw M5, Audi Certified Pre Owned, August 1914 Ww1, How To Cancel Amazon Prime Trial, Andy Dalton Instagram, Catherine Hicks Net Worth, Adobe Phishing Email 2019, Han D'islande, Fender Bender Idiom Meaning, Spookley The Square Pumpkin Rotten Tomatoes, Chevy Bolt Charge Time 120v, Dream A Little Dream Full Movie, 2000 Light Years From Home Lyrics, Designer Face Masks, 2020 Bmw I3 Range, Jeff Wadlow Height, Detective Lange Lapd, Penny Lane, Liverpool Map, Blind Street Fighter Player, Ann Buck Instagram, Juvenile Definition Age, 2017 Nissan Nv200 Specs, Dhole Size, Stripe Careers, How Old Is Danny White, Casey Johnson, Shanghai Disney Reopening, Ainsley Earhardt House, Yoruba Words And Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *