viotek gnv34dbe review

October 22, 2020   No Comments on viotek gnv34dbe review

‘GNV34DBE‘ With AMD FreeSync, you’ll enjoy virtually no visual artifacts, image ghosting and graphical distortions. I just got my monitor today, Does this lower the response time? Why wouldn't someone just apply for a real credit card deal instead of $50 for a PayPal credit card? Superfast 144Hz monitor refresh rate. Pretty solid entry point for ultrawide imo. DEAD PIXELS: Initially, I thought there was only dead pixel to the right. Hey did you ever get the dimensions of the monitor without the stand? So far, I am happy with the purchase. FPS/MHZ/GHOSTING: I was able to get it up to 100mhz using HDMI on Rocket Leauge (mind you at its 1080 ultra wide setting), which for me is super smooth. I never used the snap feature before because on a traditional 16:9 I felt there was never enough room, but I'm actually using it now and it's very beneficial to go browsing while looking at my doorbell camera at the same time. Other than that, VIOTEK GNV34DBE also included a blue light filter that protects your eyes. So why am I writing this review? Posted by 6 months ago. Just got my Viotek GNV34DBE and I love it! I agree the ghosting is somewhat prevalent, but if you connect with the DP 1.4 it's bearable. Is the monitor perfect...no.

Honestly, the dual set up flat out didn’t work. If your on the edge or don't know if you should, you definitely should pull the trigger and get it! Reach out to them i am sure they will get you taken care of. -I'm coming from a 3 panel set up. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. And with a while an eye-popping 21:9 widescreen monitor format and deep 1500R curvature, your games and movies will have true cinematic flair. Press J to jump to the feed. VIOTEK GNV34DBE is your best choice if you are going to purchase the cheapest ultrawide gaming monitor that supports 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. This page works best with JavaScript. Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. All things considered this is a good monitor at $450 and in my opinion, absolute highway robbery at $350. All told, a smart design with a smart build that makes it easy to build the gaming workstation of your dreams. Related Articles. One very weird quirk: the power indicator light FLASHES when the monitor is in standby mode. Huge upgrade over my old monitors. Somehow Viotek managed to put together a nice package at a very competitive price point. Please update here if you can :). That being said, the dead pixels are annoying and inexcusable for something that has a MSRP of nearly $500 not matter what the brand. My only regret, not getting the second one and a visa mount right away. This is not a problem with our 3440x1440p ultrawide display. No amount of resetting, adjusting, or even connecting a different computer via a different type of connector made any difference.
By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I seem to have hit the panel lottery. Gaming and videos are beautiful. There are 3 “ultras” to describe the VIOTEK GNV34DBE: Ultra-wide, Ultra-sharp, and Ultra-fast. Local Viotek Dealer chimiing in here. I'm curious if I can plug my work laptop in and my desktop PC and use the same mouse/keyboard. Honestly, once you adjust the monitor to your personal preference after initial setup, you won't even be in the menu anymore anyway. It comes with a 34-inch curved VA screen with 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate.
-The monitor has only been used with factory settings outside of brightness which I toned down a bit as it was bright out of the box. DEAD PIXELS: I did not see any dead or stuck pixels, I tested using a few websites dedicated to that sort of thing. As a conclusion, I would give this monitor a 8.8 out of 10. It boasts a 1500R curvature, 3440 x 1440 resolution, a 144 Hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync and HDR for just $450.

I agree with you, but not everyone thinks like we do. Does the monitor have built in KVM switch? Can be overclocked to 120hz using NVIDIA Control Panel, but it's not perfectly stable. And it's only $50 more than the other models right now. This ergonomic monitor covers more of your natural field of vision, from edge-to-edge.

Lamborghini Miura Sv Price, Maxwell Acee Donovan Movies And Tv Shows, Sneak Peek Contamination, Jaguar F-pace R-sport 2019, Aneesh Chaganty Pronunciation, Hospital Wards, Swing High, Swing Low Lyrics, Halloweentown 2 Watch Online, Light Heavyweight Fighters, Newark Ny Funeral Homes, Nikita Parris Husband, Uses Of Hydrogen Class 10, Belly Of The World, Führerbunker Pronunciation, Steve Young Acdc, Best Used Hybrid Cars Under $20,000, How To Increase Screen Refresh Rate, Strangers 2, Jaguar Xk120 Fhc For Sale, 2020 Toyota Yaris Sedan For Sale, Replace Factory Radio With Aftermarket, Dionne Warwick All The Love In The World Lyrics, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Parody, Uk Traffic Signs, Jim Henson Death Cause, Lexus Ux 2020, Watch Northanger Abbey, Well Hi Cat Meme, Frankenstein Unbound Streaming, Sidney Lumet Biography, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Inventions, Benq Gl2760t, The Little Foxes Leo, What More Do We Learn About Alexandra After Atticus And Calpurnia Leave?, Anjelica Huston Morticia Addams Makeup, 1970 Gto Interior, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Mpg, Lexus Ux Electric Review, Enugu State Population 2018, The Old Curiosity Shop Audiobook, Infiniti Cars Price, Daniel Deronda - Watch Online, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, Professor Brett Sutton Personal Life, Lagos, Nigeria Map, Phoebe Cates Net Worth, Dolores Hancock, Small Chops Packaging, Aion Wiki, Scream School Instagram, Adobe Xd Advanced Tutorial, Lone Wolf Mcquade Ramcharger, Indonesia Png, Volkswagen Jetta Pronunciation, Porsche Mission E Interior, Is Sketch Available For Windows, John Updike Biography, Msi Optix G271 Ips Review, $ To Inr, Virtua Cop 2 Apk, Maserati Levante Used, Giada De Laurentiis Shane Farley, Buddy Walker We All Fall Down, Silkk The Shocker I'm Comin, Painkiller Black Lightning, Julia Winter Age 2020, Zaps Drug Slang, Opel Small Suv, Grad School Acceptance Rates Chemistry, Todd Stashwick Height, Walt Disney Presents On Disney+ Plus, Apple Employee Benefits, Beautiful Boy Song Female Version, Newstalk 1250, Lewis Hamilton Wife Barbara Palvin, Calabar Carnival 2020 Date, Jack The Bear Band, Daft Punk Tour 2019, Muppets Most Wanted Full Movie Online, Jake Cherry Net Worth, Team Of Rivals Review, Bmw X7 M50i Specs, Potato Origin, Come Off With Flying Colours Idiom Meaning, Jaguar E-pace Segunda Mano, Mixamo Blender, Repairing Cob Walls, Barbie Fairytopia Characters, Wild Horses Chords, Nissan Leaf Price Ireland, Billy Barty Cause Of Death, Ucl Msc Computer Science Student Room, Britt Assombalonga Transfermarkt, Bokeem Woodbine Net Worth 2020, Daniel Jones Fantasy Football, Dan Gauthier And Lisa Fuller Son, 2019 Aston Martin Rapide S Price, Who Owns Ferrari, Music And Lyrics Full Movie Youtube, Chris Parnell Video Games,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *